Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 09-28-2011, 09:16 AM   #51
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Hook, line, and sinker... Every fucking time... It's just too easy... Dance monkey dance!
Is he the monkey, or is it the people ignoring the subject in order to make an effort getting someone riled up?
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:32 AM   #52
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Is he the monkey, or is it the people ignoring the subject in order to make an effort getting someone riled up?
JC
Attached Images
File Type: gif Atrapitis.gif (66.8 KB, 49 views)
Old 09-28-2011, 09:41 AM   #53
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Its like when I go to the Orangutan exhibit at the Fort Worth Zoo and I watch the people make stupid faces and noises, swing their arms around wildly and throw things into the exhibit. Meanwhile the Orangutan clan just sits and looks up at the people, seemingly very bored with all this absurd behavior.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:54 AM   #54
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
If it took any effort, we'd be the monkeys...

The devil's advocate position is important to ensure biases are vetted... something AV routinely ignores... what's worse is when he's proven wrong or the opposing argument is relatively strong, he'll just ignore it completely... either flagrantly by continuing to post in a thread and not acknowledging the argument or by dipping out of the thread completely.

And yes, it's fun to watch him get going... sometimes he says something relatively amusing, but otherwise it's just entertaining to get his goat...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:30 AM   #55
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

I watched the whole raw videos and this is what I noticed. First guy (I think it was a guy) was on the other side of taht orange thing that said "police line, do not cross". Also the shitty ass footage looked like it was filmed on a calculator. Someone could have thrown a Bugs Bunny style bomb and we wouldn't be able to tell if it was a beach ball or a bomb until it went off. You know they have Iphones and Ipads with HD video plus that one woman who had a $1000 (from a company that sells stock on Wall St) 1080p capable camcorder that I'd love to have.

Anyways the camera person who was taken down was also on the other side of that magical orange barrier that said do not cross. I couldn't tell much from the annoying "shame, shame, shame, shame, shame" chant those drones spit out but it looked pretty chaotic especially since the cops were having to manually hold up the barricade that was probably placed prior to the protester arrrivals. Why is the barricade down now?

Also I get you have a right to peaceably assemble and petition but why are we leaving off a very important end part. (hint: it starts with Governmen and ends with t) http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

Now of course they have the right to free speech but I'm curious what kind of danger they may have put the individuals who work on Wall St. Were they spitting at them? Were they throwing stuff at them? Were they threatening them? You're crossing the line there when you are harming or threatening others.

Should the cops have sprayed those women? Didn't look like it and they should be investigated. Were they a fully peaceful protest like that MSNBC twat made it out to be? Well if a small Tea Party group acted like that, they'd have a NY Times front page spot reserved just for them.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:54 AM   #56
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Well if a small Tea Party group acted like that, they'd have a NY Times front page spot reserved just for them.
Any time a black guy walks passed the Tea Party, they shout all kinds of racist statements them even though the enormous video collection of the black guy walking by has no audio record of such statements.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:56 AM   #57
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Any time a black guy walks passed the Tea Party, they shout all kinds of racist statements them even though the enormous video collection of the black guy walking by has no audio record of such statements.
Proof is for pussies.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #58
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Hook, line, and sinker... Every fucking time... It's just too easy... Dance monkey dance!
You don't make me dance, you make me annoyed that anyone can be that ignorant. In reality though, you could die a painful death, and I wouldn't really care about you, so I guess your ignorance really only harms you, and I probably shouldn't let it affect me. Enjoy it.

If it's a joke to you, and you think I amuse you, I can assure it won't happen again. You're on my ignore. Not my list. I don't use an ignore list. As I've done before, I will just ignore YOU, as a human, because you're a stupid human; you say only stupid things, you don't enhance the discussion, only disrupt it.

I have no tolerance for stupidity, real or fake. You can comment on my posts, even troll them. You won't, however, ever engage me in conversation again. I can recall no comment or information from you that I ever found interesting, notable, intelligent, helpful, or positive.

Hope you find all that equally as funny. Enjoy your ignorance alone. I won't dance for you anymore. Now, I'll just watch you dance; perhaps try your best to rile me...and then I'll just sit back and laugh.

Last laugh? Mine. You get to be ignorant alone. Now you dance for me. Dance, stupid white boy.

Last edited by Avatard; 09-28-2011 at 11:46 AM..
Avatard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:38 AM   #59
tommymac
Moto GP Star

This cant be THAT big of a deal becasue good ole rev al sharpton isnt all over it yet, we al lknow he loves to take shots at NYPD esp if theres a lawsuit he can make soem money off of.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:45 AM   #60
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
This cant be THAT big of a deal becasue good ole rev al sharpton isnt all over it yet, we al lknow he loves to take shots at NYPD esp if theres a lawsuit he can make soem money off of.
I didn't notice any black people involved. Plus I think he's been busy lately with that Troy Davis guy who got lethal injection. He knows his only validity is by throwing the race card and you can't do that for dyke pasty white chicks.