Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 10-07-2010, 11:37 AM   #71
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Yes, the bottom line is that this cheap asshole totally deserved to hear his pets being burned alive. I bet he'll pay the fee next time won't he?!?!
Buy, it's not HIS fault!! It's the mean firefighters that did it!

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:10 PM   #72
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Exactly. Sorry, but you cannot give everyone a free ride... Pay after the fact? The world doesn't work that way... Sometimes you gotta put on your big boy pants and take responsibility for YOUR decisions.

This guy didn't think it was important enough to pay for the fire service, therefore he didn't get it. Oops, sorry, forgot? Doesn't matter, it was HIS responsibility to pay it. It was HIS fault his pets died. Blaming anyone else is ridiculous.
Exactly dude. They (the firefighters) should sue this guy over the mental anguish they suffered being forced to watch his home burn down while his pets scream to their deaths.

Or maybe just rape his wife instead, that'd be even Steven.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:18 PM   #73
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Exactly dude. They (the firefighters) should sue this guy over the mental anguish they suffered being forced to watch his home burn down while his pets scream to their deaths.

Now you're just being retarded.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:26 PM   #74
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Now you're just being retarded.
Dude, wtf? All I'm saying is that if you don't pay your tariffs you should have to offer your wife's poontang to the King. Seems plenty fair, and I bet you motherfuckers wouldn't forget to pay their tariffs anymore.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Old 10-07-2010, 12:30 PM   #75
Mikey
Raving Lunatic

Moto: Concours 14 ABS, ZX6E

Quote:

Dude, your anti-govenment satnce is occasionally right on, but you are all the way wrong on this one.

It's not the fire department's responsibility to clean up your mess or take care of your negligence, laziness, or stupidity.

This clown failed to pay for the appropriate coverages, then set his own damn house on fire and then pissed and moaned when nobody saved his ass.

As a multiple pet owner, I do feel bad for the animals. I also make sure that I take care of my animals and take steps to ensure this sort of thing doesn't happen to them. It's a little thing called PERSONAL FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY. I have it, this guy didn't.

Hopefully he learns a very valuable lesson here about that very topic and his son learns a very valuable lesson about prison rape for assaulting someone clearly better than him.

Interesting thought, though- I wonder if his homeowner's insurance company knew about the paid fire service and required a subscription. If they have such a clause, they definitely have grounds to deny his claim here.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:32 PM   #76
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

BTW, how 'bout these firefighters huh? These guys are some real American heroes. There they are with the knowledge, power and equipment to put the home out. Every fiber of DNA in their bodies is screaming at them, "THAT HOUSE IS BURNING DOWN, PUT THE FIRE OUT, YOU'RE A GODDAMN FIREFIGHTER!!!" yet through sheer force of willpower they are able to resist the temptation to assist another human being because they know enforcing this $75 fee will benefit society in the long run.

Guys dying of cancer after searching through the rubble at WTC for days on end? Yea, fuck those guys. These guys are the new breed of American Hero.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:34 PM   #77
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
Dude, your anti-govenment satnce is occasionally right on, but you are all the way wrong on this one.

It's not the fire department's responsibility to clean up your mess or take care of your negligence, laziness, or stupidity.

This clown failed to pay for the appropriate coverages, then set his own damn house on fire and then pissed and moaned when nobody saved his ass.

As a multiple pet owner, I do feel bad for the animals. I also make sure that I take care of my animals and take steps to ensure this sort of thing doesn't happen to them. It's a little thing called PERSONAL FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY. I have it, this guy didn't.

Hopefully he learns a very valuable lesson here about that very topic and his son learns a very valuable lesson about prison rape for assaulting someone clearly better than him.

Interesting thought, though- I wonder if his homeowner's insurance company knew about the paid fire service and required a subscription. If they have such a clause, they definitely have grounds to deny his claim here.
I'm with you man. Fuck it, they should just go ahead and rape the whole family while they're at it. Look guys, I'm on your side. The ends always justify the means when it comes to $75 firefighting fees. You can take that shit to the bank.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:45 PM   #78
Rider
Moto GP Star

People who don't pay their electric/gas bill shouldn't have their service turned off either? People will die in the winter without heat. If the gas/power company set a precedent and continue service without payment, don't you think eventually everyone will soon "forget" to pay their bill in the winter?
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:47 PM   #79
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
People who don't pay their electric/gas bill shouldn't have their service turned off either? People will die in the winter without heat. If the gas/power company set a precedent and continue service without payment, don't you think eventually everyone will soon "forget" to pay their bill in the winter?
How about people who do stupid shit and get rescued?
Old 10-07-2010, 12:48 PM   #80
Mikey
Raving Lunatic

Moto: Concours 14 ABS, ZX6E

Kaneman, you still don't get it. This is not a case of a tyrannical government oppressing its citizens.

This man had a choice. Either have the means and a plan to handle any fire-related contingencies on his property, or pay someone else a small annual fee to have those capabilities for him. He chose to handle it himself rather than pay the fee. When the shit hit the fan, he found it was beyond his capabilities and tried to get retroactive coverage.

If the firefighters had done what you seem to think was the "right thing to do", they would be undermining their entire system. The system may need revising, and after this event it no doubt will get that, but in the meantime, it has to be upheld or everybody will be SOL.

Please, save me the bleeding heart bullshit. If you want less goverment interference in your life (as you clearly seem to want), then you have to be prepared to provide for yourself as well. This man chose to have less government involvement by refusing to retain the services of a fire department. That means he's on his own here. You can't have it both ways.

Last edited by Mikey; 10-07-2010 at 12:49 PM.. Reason: typo
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote