Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 08-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #81
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Obama's classy.

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:00 PM   #82
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Obama's classy.

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."
Best thing he ever did was make that joke. I could finally post this picture since the president gave approval to make fun of the "Special Olympics"
Old 08-02-2012, 09:07 PM   #83
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Lol!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #84
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Yeah, but he does bow to foreign leaders... Both of these fuckers are shit, don't see how you can be for either one.
I don't know how much you've traveled, but in some countries, bowing is like shaking hands. I'm supposed to be mad at the guy for being polite?

Quote:
Oh yeah, he likes UPS and Fedex and bashes the USPS, but he is all for the government to run other shit?
When did all this bashing take place?

JC
Old 08-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #85
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't know how much you've traveled, but in some countries, bowing is like shaking hands. I'm supposed to be mad at the guy for being polite?
When he bowed to the Saudi King, he could have told us what shoe size he was wearing. When I was in the UAE I met a member of the royal family and to Americans they extend their hand to shake (unless it's a woman) and give a very slight bow which is more of a head bow than putting your back at a 90degree angle.

I don't think Obama really meant anything by it but it made him look like a tourist going into a country and trying to "blend in" to only find out they act like Americans anyways. He should have been advised better.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:40 AM   #86
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:

When did all this bashing take place?

JC
It's not like shaking hands when he did it to the royal and that is bullshit. That was showing subservience.

Why are you so willing to write this guy a free pass? I sure as fuck won't do the same for Romney. He's a fuck. They are both fucks.

Last edited by Trip; 08-03-2012 at 07:47 AM..
Old 08-03-2012, 09:35 AM   #87
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Obama bowing to Saudi King:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WlqW6UCeaY

Obama bowing to the Queen of England and how he should have bowed to the Saudi King:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYLuLEfVNow

I did try and find video of Obama bowing to Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. Only video I can find of him has him already sitting down.

Last edited by Smittie61984; 08-03-2012 at 09:38 AM..
Smittie61984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #88
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Quote:
It's not like shaking hands when he did it to the royal and that is bullshit. That was showing subservience.

Why are you so willing to write this guy a free pass? I sure as fuck won't do the same for Romney. He's a fuck. They are both fucks.
I'm not giving him a free pass, I just don't think "Bowgate"(TM) is all that worthy of concern.

Barry has disappointed on many levels, but I gotta pick somebody, and it sure as hell won't be some rich Mormon fuck who wants to march us back into the 1950's. Or, maybe he doesn't, nobody knows, because he can't answer a single fucking question with any degree of candor.

At least with Obama, I know more or less what I'm getting.

Still don't know how he bashed the USPS though...

JC
Old 08-03-2012, 11:48 AM   #89
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
I'm not giving him a free pass, I just don't think "Bowgate"(TM) is all that worthy of concern.

Barry has disappointed on many levels, but I gotta pick somebody, and it sure as hell won't be some rich Mormon fuck who wants to march us back into the 1950's. Or, maybe he doesn't, nobody knows, because he can't answer a single fucking question with any degree of candor.

At least with Obama, I know more or less what I'm getting.

Still don't know how he bashed the USPS though...

JC
If you are going to blast the guy for saying stupid shit about trees, you should blast Barry for doing stupid shit like bowing.

Look at what the guy did in Mass. It wasn't all that different than Barry's first term.

Barry, you know what you are getting, the same shit. I am going to close guantanamo, just kidding.

Barry made a speech about how well UPS and Fedex were doing and how shitty the USPS was doing in comparison. Kinda blows up your whole nationalize shit agenda.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #90
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Quote:
If you are going to blast the guy for saying stupid shit about trees, you should blast Barry for doing stupid shit like bowing.

Look at what the guy did in Mass. It wasn't all that different than Barry's first term.

Barry, you know what you are getting, the same shit. I am going to close guantanamo, just kidding.

Barry made a speech about how well UPS and Fedex were doing and how shitty the USPS was doing in comparison. Kinda blows up your whole nationalize shit agenda.
OK, he sucks at bowing. Happy now? It's a non issue, get over it.

Gitmo- Remember all the Governors that stepped up to help house Gitmonians? No, me either. So, where's he going to put them, the fucking Rose Garden? It's not like he didn't try.

Post Office- Yeah, he's right. Compared to Fed-Ex and UPS, the USPS is always having problems. People don't buy nearly as many stamps anymore. When's the last time you sent a letter?

He came out with a plan a year ago, to allow the USPS to sell non-postal products, end Saturday deliveries, and restructure the whole mess, but he can't get any support from either side, because nobody in Congress wants to do anything more than kick the can down the road.

If you want to blame him for shit, let's start with the continuation of the Patriot Act. That I could get behind.

Second term Obama, will have a lot more leeway than first term Obama. That's just how politics works. He may just move Gitmo to Federal land in Utah, and tell them to go fuck themselves, who knows?

One thing I know for sure. Romney ain't moving Gitmo anywhere.

JC