Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 05-14-2008, 03:57 AM   #81
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
Tigger your taking it WAY out of context and completely changing the tone in which he said it.

I only assume that NtS uses the word like I do... as a synonym for Ignorant... not saying all black people are ignorant or niggers... or that all Asians are ignorant or chinks... or that all Hispanics are spicks or what ever...

your twisting what he's saying... trying to stir up some bullshit...

one of my best friends and one of the greatest human beings I've ever met is black... and I've had this discussion with him...

Plain and simple... there are IGNORANT PEOPLE OF EVER FUCKING RACE... and derogatory terms for all of them... NtS was saying their ACTIONS decide what they are in his book...

WOW! He didn't say ANY of that shit! I didn't start this BTW although I'm sure I'll get the blame. I was battling the old "squid" arguement when your boy decided to break out the "n" word on me and even pointed out that he knew I was "half black or whatever" and that's why he used it. Whatever, man you can justify this shit to your friends here because they all agree with this crap. I'd like to see you make this same arguement over in the hood. Why don't you and your pal walk down the street and tell every black person you run into whether they are niggers or not? Then you can explain to them that if they would just dress more like you,live like you,and talk like you that they could be considered "black people" by you and your compatriots. I'm sure that they would understand.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 04:00 AM   #82
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

again... did you read anything I wrote? where did I say it's how they dress?

I'll leave ya with one last little secret...

not ALL white people are secretly racists... just fyi...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 04:17 AM   #83
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
Sure, but there is a lot less.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Suzukis are sold period...

Here is a yammy squid:

is it me or is this chick on a track? This looks like a set pic of some kind for an event or something...

Here is a kawi squid:

Yep,stunting without gear isn't very smart,I'll give you that. Ofcourse my dumb ass has played football-no gear,rode a bicycle-no gear,snowboarded-no gear,skateboarded-no gear,roller bladed-no gear,etc. Parking lot stunting is usually low speed but I'd wear a helmet.

Here is a honda squid:

Dude,they just left the motel like 1/2 mile away and are going to the beach. I've done it a million times in Daytona.

This is the big deal:

This is why we are friends.

He also played the game correctly 99% of the time and was one of the best to ever do so. That's finding a picture of Rossi doing a wheelie here. Irrelevant. He's talking about squids and stunter squids who do ONLY that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are ALOT more than 1 pic of VR doing wheelies on the street wearing ZERO gear, on motorcycles and scooters even. So if Rossi stopped racing and became Jason Britten's co-host on his show. He would imediately stop being a racing legend and become a "squid"? Oh and please name me one person in the dunking contest that wasn't either a former or current NBA player. Oh and I know ALOT of "stunters",all of them that I know ride as well,some even race. One or two of the Starboyz used to race AMA/Wera.
Exactly.
Oh well at least you aren't calling me a nigger,at least not to my face anyway. Thanks for staying on topic. Sorry for not quoting very well, we's just ignorant ya'll!

Quote:
again... did you read anything I wrote? where did I say it's how they dress?

I'll leave ya with one last little secret...

not ALL white people are secretly racists... just fyi...
Hey we agree on something...it's not a secret. Oh and FYI to you,if you minded your own business and let NTS fight his own battles (one he started btw),you wouldn't be dealing with my halfbred,ignorant ass! When you defend what he said you imediately take his statements as your own and can be treated as if you said it yourself. Do me a favor,run this thread by your good "black" friend and ask his opinion. I posted it on a couple "black" forums for their opinions,I'll let you know what they say later today. Hey,maybe I'm wrong and black people won't take any offense to what he said...

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 05-14-2008 at 05:01 AM..
Old 05-14-2008, 04:48 AM   #84
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

You know what bugs me the most? I posted a thread that used the "R" word (racc00n) and the mods deleted the entire thread imediately....
Old 05-14-2008, 05:03 AM   #85
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
You know what bugs me the most? I posted a thread that used the "R" word (racc00n) and the mods deleted the entire thread imediately....
it wasn't deleted... it was moved off the public forum... I asked trip cause I though there was something weird going on... he said he moved them...
Old 05-14-2008, 05:22 AM   #86
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
it wasn't deleted... it was moved off the public forum... I asked trip cause I though there was something weird going on... he said he moved them...
Naw they sent me a pm saying they were deleted and to not post it ever again...basically anyway. Funny story actually,I was hurting pretty bad from my last operation and was hitting the meds pretty hard. I posted about this chick sending me a myspace friend request and I used the "R" word. Well,after that I passed out for a few hours and woke up and checked for replys and the thread was gone! I searched all over for it,thinking that maybe it was moved for some reason. I couldn't find it so I figured I must have fucked something up and reposted it and it disappeared AGAIN! I'm like WTF right?!? Anyway,Marko sends me a pm later telling me the dealio and whatnot so... Man it's funny 'cause I was so PISSED at my laptop! I was about to throw this piece of crap out the window! Dell's already had to replace it once... Oh and there was another one where I realized that if you typed the "R" word a pic of an R appeared...I was doped up so it was WAY hilarious to me!!! I even wrote a little song about it...
Old 05-14-2008, 05:39 AM   #87
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Naw they sent me a pm saying they were deleted and to not post it ever again...basically anyway. Funny story actually,I was hurting pretty bad from my last operation and was hitting the meds pretty hard. I posted about this chick sending me a myspace friend request and I used the "R" word. Well,after that I passed out for a few hours and woke up and checked for replys and the thread was gone! I searched all over for it,thinking that maybe it was moved for some reason. I couldn't find it so I figured I must have fucked something up and reposted it and it disappeared AGAIN! I'm like WTF right?!? Anyway,Marko sends me a pm later telling me the dealio and whatnot so... Man it's funny 'cause I was so PISSED at my laptop! I was about to throw this piece of crap out the window! Dell's already had to replace it once... Oh and there was another one where I realized that if you typed the "R" word a pic of an R appeared...I was doped up so it was WAY hilarious to me!!! I even wrote a little song about it...
well the thing was done by drewpy a couple weeks if not a month ago...

as for the other... I was told it wasn't deleted just moved... basically cause Trip was trying to get us all to move on from the bs with the other forums.

as for your posting... I don't care... we don't see eye to eye on some things... but what ever... I don't hold grudges... and if I did... there's an Ignore feature...
Old 05-14-2008, 05:55 AM   #88
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
well the thing was done by drewpy a couple weeks if not a month ago...

as for the other... I was told it wasn't deleted just moved... basically cause Trip was trying to get us all to move on from the bs with the other forums.

as for your posting... I don't care... we don't see eye to eye on some things... but what ever... I don't hold grudges... and if I did... there's an Ignore feature...

Nope I searched Dark Alley,it's not there. As far as grudges,everyone is always telling me to calm down but the reality is I don't really care even alittle bit people think. Heck,I support your right to hate anyone you want for whatever reason,including me. I served my country because I believe in our rights. Including the right to hate and be bigoted. I don't even believe in affirmative action. If you work your ass off and start a business,you should have the right to hire whatever kind of people you want,tall,short,black,white,etc as long as they're here LEGALLY that is!!!
Old 05-14-2008, 07:15 AM   #89
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

First and only warning, leave comparing squids to racial slang alone. It's not the same and never will be the same. The squid debate is always a good one, continue but keep it somewhat civil.

I gave you my reason through PM why I deleted your thread, if that isn't enough, too bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 09:21 AM   #90
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

This thread = hilarious. Tigger = more hilarious.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote