Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 06-10-2009, 10:52 AM   #81
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
It's already on it's way.

I'm just messin' with ya Rider. Seriously though, I hate when people bitch about the refs!
Hey there's a future pic of Syd.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:53 AM   #82
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I'm not crying but soon Sydney Crosby will be for the second year in a row. Did you see him cry like a little bitch last year? Full on crocodile tears. The dude needs to grow a set of balls.
Hehee!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg growapair_logo.jpg (56.3 KB, 14 views)
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:54 AM   #83
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Lets not talk about how Buffalo was robbed in 1999 by the officials too.

Fuckin brett hull

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:01 AM   #84
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Wow, Should I Call the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance??

Detroit is the Yankees of The NHL...I also hate the Penguins as much as them...But Fuck Detroit.
Oh yeah like the Devils are Flyers are any better. They don't have as many cups combined as the Wings do. Now go pull your head out of your pathetic ass.

And the Wings are not the Yankees of Hockey. You are aware the the NHL has a salary cap? They they don't buy championships like the Skanks do.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:03 AM   #85
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Oh yeah like the Devils are Flyers are any better. They don't have as many cups combined as the Wings do. Now go pull your head out of your pathetic ass.

And the Wings are not the Yankees of Hockey. You are aware the the NHL has a salary cap? They they don't buy championships like the Skanks do.
The rangers tried that and failed miserably. in the late 90's and early 00's

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:13 AM   #86
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:

Lol...Why is it that every argument goes back to how many championships each team has? You do realize that Its not the amount of Cups a team has that makes me base my opinion on them right? The Wings could win the cup for the rest of my existence that doesnt make them the better team...I simply dont like there style, nor do I like the town of Detroit.

Your a Fucking Idiot.

You should know better than Anyone Since you swing off the cocks of each team member of Detroit that its not always the best team that wins it all.

You really wanna know my take on this years playoffs?? Boston Should have been playing Instead of the Penguins...They played Phenomenal Hockey this year.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:22 AM   #87
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Lol...Why is it that every argument goes back to how many championships each team has? You do realize that Its not the amount of Cups a team has that makes me base my opinion on them right? The Wings could win the cup for the rest of my existence that doesnt make them the better team...I simply dont like there style, nor do I like the town of Detroit.

Your a Fucking Idiot.

You should know better than Anyone Since you swing off the cocks of each team member of Detroit that its not always the best team that wins it all.

You really wanna know my take on this years playoffs?? Boston Should have been playing Instead of the Penguins...They played Phenomenal Hockey this year.
Who is the fucking idiot? You clearly know nothing about hockey.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:25 AM   #88
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Right because Detroit is the end all be all of the Hockey world.

Your on Acid if you think the Pens are a better team than Boston.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:34 AM   #89
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Right because Detroit is the end all be all of the Hockey world.

Your on Acid if you think the Pens are a better team than Boston.
For hockey, Detroit is. The rest of the Detroit sports teams blow goats. Detroit is known for having the best playing surface in the league. Pittsburgh is known for having one of the worst. Reason being is the Wings have to money to properly maintain the arena floor. Why do they have the money? Fan support. Why do they have that fan support? Because they are a very good team year in year out. Can you remember the last time the Wings didn't make it to the playoffs?

Boston lost didn't they? They clearly were not the best team in the east. If they were they'd be in the finals. The team with the best regular season record is NOT the best team. I think Anaheim showed that when they beat San Jose in the first round.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:38 AM   #90
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

You really are Fucking Stupid Arent you??

I'll agree with the Pens comment, One of the Biggest factors Last year when the Flyers played the Pens in the East Finals was ice conditions, That rink looks like Shit after the first five minutes of play and the puck jumps all over the fucking place.

And I never said Boston should have been there solely based on there record, There a better all around team than the Penguins...

And to answer your question.