Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 05-31-2011, 05:16 PM   #31
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
i picked up a quarter once on the ac expressway and the cunt in the booth started screaming that i was a thief and she was gonna call the cops
Pocketed it before she could so she got pissed.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:44 AM   #32
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Particle... you got a decent link to your ezpass website where I can get one for my bike without monthly fees?

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:21 AM   #33
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Particle... you got a decent link to your ezpass website where I can get one for my bike without monthly fees?
http://www.e-zpassny.com/en/home/index.shtml
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:44 AM   #34
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I got mine when they first came out - you know: the old fashioned phone way. Now, I would not recommend calling them unless you have either a) a masochistic streak, or, b) unlimited patience.

I have neither and would rather gouge my eyeballs out with a rusty crack spoon than call their call center.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:59 AM   #35
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
I got mine when they first came out - you know: the old fashioned phone way. Now, I would not recommend calling them unless you have either a) a masochistic streak, or, b) unlimited patience.

I have neither and would rather gouge my eyeballs out with a rusty crack spoon than call their call center.
I had to deal withtheir call center once and was very surprised I had a very easy/pleasant expierence dealing with them. I wont do it agian figuring it will only get worse LOL
Old 06-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #36
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I had to deal withtheir call center once and was very surprised I had a very easy/pleasant expierence dealing with them. I wont do it agian figuring it will only get worse LOL
Every time I have to call I feel like boiling my eardrums to clean out the stupid.

Old 06-01-2011, 10:59 AM   #37
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Every time I have to call I feel like boiling my eardrums to clean out the stupid.
I am not surprised, I figured I lucked out on my one call, but they tried to gig me on a toll I never went through on a bike that was in the shop at the time. Dealt with that via regular mail. I won that battle too
Old 06-01-2011, 12:02 PM   #38
Particle Man
Custom User Title

We went through the tag replacement recently (they replace them every so often before the batteries die). We put 'em in the foil bags and dropped them in the mail as instructed. The geniuses pulled 'em out of the foil bags prior to loading them on a truck that was headed into Jersey (I assume for recycling and reprogramming). Of course, when you cross any bridges or tunnels in NY/NJ, guess what happens?

Yep: you have to pay a toll. Since our returned EZ-Passes were in this truck and not in the foil bags all of 'em had a bunch of tolls registered. Took forever to sort out.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #39
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

So, the people who actually handle these devices don't know how to transport them properly without generating unnecessary charges on your bill? Geniuses. Well, I'd trust them...

Old 06-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #40
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
We went through the tag replacement recently (they replace them every so often before the batteries die). We put 'em in the foil bags and dropped them in the mail as instructed. The geniuses pulled 'em out of the foil bags prior to loading them on a truck that was headed into Jersey (I assume for recycling and reprogramming). Of course, when you cross any bridges or tunnels in NY/NJ, guess what happens?

Yep: you have to pay a toll. Since our returned EZ-Passes were in this truck and not in the foil bags all of 'em had a bunch of tolls registered. Took forever to sort out.
I just returned mine too, put em in the foil pack, lets see if I have any unsuaula charges this week