Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-17-2009, 09:25 PM   #271
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

The best male singer at the moment is the lead singer from system of a down.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:57 PM   #272
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

Corey Taylor...Maynard James Keenan...Roger Waters...Roger Plant...just a few rockers with great voices and vocal ranges that spring to mind.

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:06 PM   #273
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

I would just like to point out that whomever added the tag "Tigger = music genious" to this thread is ... well, anything but genius.

If you're going to add a clever tag about yourself to try to make yourself look smarter, at least check your spelling.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #274
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
Corey Taylor...Maynard James Keenan...Roger Waters...Roger Plant...just a few rockers with great voices and vocal ranges that spring to mind.
Add in Chris Cornell to that list.
defector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:11 AM   #275
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Hahahaha. Actually Vick lives in a district that I would not be suprised if he got elected. Infact his district elected Cynthia McKinney and Hank Johnson.
Does it count as "residency" when the bank forecloses on the house? If he could get on the ballot he probably would win. As demonstrated in the video you posted in the war room her replacement isn't much better. I can only think that particular district's population has an unusually high percentage of severe head injuries.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:01 AM   #276
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Why do black people always think that people who use the "N" word are racist when black people use it as much as the word "the"? I think there is alot of black people that are more racist towards their own race then the same amount of whites are against blacks.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:42 AM   #277
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
I would just like to point out that whomever added the tag "Tigger = music genious" to this thread is ... well, anything but genius.

If you're going to add a clever tag about yourself to try to make yourself look smarter, at least check your spelling.
Hey, I didn't post that shit so don't blame it on me! In fact, I'm the one thar posted "tigger-esque" so nyahh, nyahh, nyahhh!!! To prove it, I'll remove it right now.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:56 AM   #278
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Why do black people always think that people who use the "N" word are racist when black people use it as much as the word "the"? I think there is alot of black people that are more racist towards their own race then the same amount of whites are against blacks.
Oh no not this again!!!...

I'll be brief-ish.... if you call your Mom, gf, sister, wife etc a bitch everyday, would that make it okay for a stranger that heard you call her that to do the same? If you and a bunch of friends call each other fags all the time, would it be okay for someone to call you that in anger? It's all about context. I call my buddy a "nigga" in a familiar sense. Hell, I call my gf a "bitch" also in a familiar, joking fashion. Now if you are in an argument with either of them or refer to them in that fashion in a derogatory manner... expect a beat down. To be honest, I can't understand why this is so baffling to white people? You can't tell me you've never called a buddy something that is normally derogatory but because you are friends, he doesn't take offense.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:03 AM   #279
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Hey, I didn't post that shit so don't blame it on me! In fact, I'm the one thar posted "tigger-esque" so nyahh, nyahh, nyahhh!!! To prove it, I'll remove it right now.
If you didn't do it, then who did??

*gasp*It's a vast, right-wing conspiracy!!!!!!

neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:41 AM   #280
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Oh no not this again!!!...

I'll be brief-ish.... if you call your Mom, gf, sister, wife etc a bitch everyday, would that make it okay for a stranger that heard you call her that to do the same? If you and a bunch of friends call each other fags all the time, would it be okay for someone to call you that in anger? It's all about context. I call my buddy a "nigga" in a familiar sense. Hell, I call my gf a "bitch" also in a familiar, joking fashion. Now if you are in an argument with either of them or refer to them in that fashion in a derogatory manner... expect a beat down. To be honest, I can't understand why this is so baffling to white people? You can't tell me you've never called a buddy something that is normally derogatory but because you are friends, he doesn't take offense.

Why is it when a black person is "let go" the accusation is "it's because I'm black" yet when a white male is "let go" and a black female is hired to replace him, it IS in fact because she is black. Yet, in that instance it's OK?

Both instances are in fact, a double standard. And it’s a double standard many whites don’t like. Simple as that. Some can let it go and accept it as the way it has to be…others piss and moan.

You can’t spend your life trying to MAKE other people understand, you just have to accept the fact that THEY will never “Get it”.

You have lived your whole life with MANY double standards (unless of course you’ve lived some sort of obtuse life in a parallel universe…if so, please forgive me for assuming) so you can’t quite see why it’s so upsetting to whites. After-all, we typically don’t SEE any double standards other than the “N” word and the fallout of “Racial equality” in the workplace.