Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 06-05-2009, 04:33 PM   #11
WARputer
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 2005 Hayabusa

So when does the new season start for Ultimate Fighter? I gotta see this season !!!!
Old 06-05-2009, 04:36 PM   #12
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

His name is Kimbo Slice - anyone with that name has to be badass or he'd get his ass beat

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #13
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
His name is Kimbo Slice - anyone with that name has to be badass or he'd get his ass beat
You got that right.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:26 PM   #14
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARputer View Post
So when does the new season start for Ultimate Fighter? I gotta see this season !!!!
It looks like it starts tonight.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:28 PM   #15
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

interesting... I'd laugh if he was whooped on the first matchup
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:41 PM   #16
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBBs15 View Post
interesting... I'd laugh if he was whooped on the first matchup
I want to see him do well. It looks like there is some big mofos in that house this year.

James
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 09-16-2009, 11:53 PM   #17
Flexin
AMA Supersport

LOL. I was laughing my ass off at how pissed off people get when Kimbo shows up. You have to make a name for yourself and he did (well I think it was the guys he worked for but he delivered the beatings) and with that and his mma fights he gets a shot. Don't get pissed off about it. It doesn't matter what the name of the other fighter is in that cage. Your job is to beat every fighter in there that your put against and win the contract. Suck it up and fight.

Kimbo isn't even the biggest there. This is the first time I have been excited to watch The Ultimate Fighter. LOL

Speaking of fighting. Mayweather-Marquez this weekend.

James
Old 09-17-2009, 08:33 AM   #18
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
LOL. I was laughing my ass off at how pissed off people get when Kimbo shows up. You have to make a name for yourself and he did (well I think it was the guys he worked for but he delivered the beatings) and with that and his mma fights he gets a shot. Don't get pissed off about it. It doesn't matter what the name of the other fighter is in that cage. Your job is to beat every fighter in there that your put against and win the contract. Suck it up and fight.

Kimbo isn't even the biggest there. This is the first time I have been excited to watch The Ultimate Fighter. LOL

Speaking of fighting. Mayweather-Marquez this weekend.

James
I dunno... I thought it was completely gay that they brought in Kimbo last and made a big deal of him... if I were those guys, I would have said 'fuck that guy' too. He would have had a target on his back without that, but with that he IS a bullseye. Though, I'd say that could have been Dana's strategy all along...

Also, Kimbo will probably be the last to fight, which is totally gay. I'm guessing every week they are going to try to make you think Kimbo's fighting next week, until finally he's the last guy left to fight. They did it this week... totally gay.

I WAS very excited for this season, until I started really looking at the guys and watched that first fight. I mean, the gore was money... getting cut so bad you can see the skull is always cool, but the fight was horrible. Take down, lay on top of him, ref stands 'em up, repeat. I don't blame Rampage one bit for walking out before the end of the fight. What's hilarious is they talked up that guy's Jiu Jitsu and he had NOTHING.

Unless the fights drastically improve, this season is only going to be watchable because of the shit talking between Rampage and Evans... which, btw, was AWESOME. Rampage cracks me up.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:44 AM   #19
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

I watched it last night. I admit that when I found out Kimbo was going to be on there it made me want to watch it that much more. No I'm not a Kimbo fan but it is interesting that he is on there. The fight was good for gore but that was about it. The tall guy didn't do jack chit.

There is a rumor...yeah I know...about the results of Kimbo's first fight that was texted from one of the other fighters to someone on the outside. Even Dana White supposedly mentioned something about it during an interview.

I won't post what the rumor is so not to spoil it.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:46 AM   #20
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
I watched it last night. I admit that when I found out Kimbo was going to be on there it made me want to watch it that much more. No I'm not a Kimbo fan but it is interesting that he is on there. The fight was good for gore but that was about it. The tall guy didn't do jack chit.

There is a rumor...yeah I know...about the results of Kimbo's first fight that was texted from one of the other fighters to someone on the outside. Even Dana White supposedly mentioned something about it during an interview.

I won't post what the rumor is so not to spoil it.
I heard about it a couple days ago... I think it's bullshit.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote