CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
The top level, yes.. In most cases.

The average pro? No...
Exactly!

It's like saying "do all professional athletes cheat?".....ya probably!
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #12
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Yes.

I would bet it is closer to 100%(plus or minus 0.000000001%)
Old 12-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #13
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

YUp, 90% are on some type of performance enhancing medicine. The sports docs all use thier own stuff until it gets found out then they go on to the next one.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #14
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

The other question is does anyone really care? People wanna talk about "the integrity of the game" and other horse shit. But does it matter?

I say no. It's entertainment. Pro sports doesn't mean anything. Purity? Who gives a fuck? Not me. Peeps wanna see 900 ft homers, 400 yard TD passes, 1,000,000,000 yard field goals, 1.2 second 40 yard dashes, etc. You dont get that from being "pure".

When a game ends 1-0 or 3-0 what do people say? They are pissed cuz there was no offense. They weren't "ENTERTAINED". And thats the bottom line.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:21 PM   #15
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
When a game ends 1-0 or 3-0 what do people say? They are pissed cuz there was no offense. They weren't "ENTERTAINED". And thats the bottom line.

Unless youre one of those purists who would like to see a good pitching duel, or a good defensive battle.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #16
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Unless youre one of those purists who would like to see a good pitching duel, or a good defensive battle.

Tom
A good pitching duel or a good defensive battle breed crime. Thats right. Breeds crime. People get bored watching that shit and get drunk and go on rampages.

Moral of the story: Prevent crime, do steriods.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:25 PM   #17
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
A good pitching duel or a good defensive battle breed crime. Thats right. Breeds crime. People get bored watching that shit and get drunk and go on rampages.

Moral of the story: Prevent crime, do steriods.
Youre mistaking that with soccer games, sit around for almost 2 hrs for a 1-0 game you need to take it to the streets and cause anarchy
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:20 PM   #18
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

I don't know, but I believe most pro-athletes are cheating on their wives/girlfriends, etc.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:57 PM   #19
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

When the ingredients of most over the counter allergy meds and sinus relief pills are banned(an effing joke that you cant take most over the counter or common, everyday prescribed steroid treatments like Prednisone), the answer is most are taking banned substances. Just cuz its banned doesnt mean they are taking it for performance enhancement.

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:17 AM   #20
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
The other question is does anyone really care? People wanna talk about "the integrity of the game" and other horse shit. But does it matter?

I say no. It's entertainment. Pro sports doesn't mean anything. Purity? Who gives a fuck? Not me. Peeps wanna see 900 ft homers, 400 yard TD passes, 1,000,000,000 yard field goals, 1.2 second 40 yard dashes, etc. You dont get that from being "pure".

This is what I don't get. I don't see how it is unfair. Ok so some writing in the rule book makes it unfair, boohoo, well I guess no one really wants their own team to win. Because it's not fair when you're clean and everyone else is on something.

I'm sure almost EVERY pro athlete is on something, or did something to gain any advantage they could. Especially in mainstream sports, there's millions of dollars on the line. Sure it's "not about the money" but do you really think things would be as popular as they are without it? Hell no. I've seen people do steroids and spend a TON of time on steroid related forums, I have yet to see anyone become a pro based on their results, progress or journals that diary their usage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
I've always wanted to start a sports league that clearly states there will be drug testing..

Mma would be crazy if they adopted those rules..

UFC supposedly tests already, Sean "Shark" Sherk got busted for higher than average levels or testosterone and was disqualified from a fight.

Last edited by TYEster; 12-22-2009 at 08:21 AM..
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote