Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > In the Garage or Shop > Riding Gear

Old 04-04-2008, 11:36 PM   #11
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

naw bro... you've got first dibs... I don't need my gloves back till september...

oh... and just FYI... I have the GP Pro gloves and I LOVE them... they fit a little snug for the size... but the Kangaroo leather stretched out perfect... there was 0 break in time! soft and easy to open and close from the first fitting.

I'm think'n my bro needs XL's anyways... his hand is almost as big as mine. and it just gives me an excuse to get another pair
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:39 PM   #12
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Haha. Im definitely gonna try to see if theyll fit since this would save a ton of money between these and the new jacket being cheaper. That just means Ill have my boots that much sooner. If he ends up wanting em though, thats cool. Like I said itll be at least a week or two before I can find out.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:59 PM   #13
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

just let me know who wants them, I got to find these fuckers again. I tried to sell them and then when no one wanted to buy them. I put em up for safe keeping, only problem is I don't remember where safe keeping is. Dammit...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:03 AM   #14
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
just let me know who wants them, I got to find these fuckers again. I tried to sell them and then when no one wanted to buy them. I put em up for safe keeping, only problem is I don't remember where safe keeping is. Dammit...
I do that shit all the time. Ill definitely let you know what I come up with. Just out of curiosity, ebbs said his fit a little tight, are yours the same? Cuz Ive actually read that in a few reviews of a* gloves.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:35 AM   #15
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
I do that shit all the time. Ill definitely let you know what I come up with. Just out of curiosity, ebbs said his fit a little tight, are yours the same? Cuz Ive actually read that in a few reviews of a* gloves.
They fit me perfect. That's what I wear now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote