Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

eh idk you ever killed a guy?
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 06:31 PM   #33
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

damn good chance, couldnt confirm it though. just a bit after that pic was taken i nearly greased a fat shit little 15 year old for grenading my ing
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 06:33 PM   #34
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

i dont think killing a 15 year old qualifies your badassdom anyways... reglardless of how many grenades they have.
Old 04-12-2008, 06:38 PM   #35
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

well its not like i wanted to, soon as he did that he became a combatant and the rules changed completely. in any case we managed to catch him without bloodshed so i got out without that on my concience
Old 04-12-2008, 07:17 PM   #36
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
well its not like i wanted to, soon as he did that he became a combatant and the rules changed completely. in any case we managed to catch him without bloodshed so i got out without that on my concience
Fuck him soldier! You come at me with so much as a salad fork and I'll make your mama get a Kilo India Alpha letter! I racked up 14 and I didn't check any fucking IDs. If I would have had my way,I'd have put six zeros behind that number!!! Dave,don't you ever worry about it,punks sitting behind a computer screen or on the couch watching American Idol have no idea what pressures you're under and hopefully because of your sacrifice,they never will!!! Soldier on!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 07:55 PM   #37
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Fuck him soldier! You come at me with so much as a salad fork and I'll make your mama get a Kilo India Alpha letter! I racked up 14 and I didn't check any fucking IDs. If I would have had my way,I'd have put six zeros behind that number!!! Dave,don't you ever worry about it,punks sitting behind a computer screen or on the couch watching American Idol have no idea what pressures you're under and hopefully because of your sacrifice,they never will!!! Soldier on!!!
hey i understand bro, and i did in fact take the shot. fucker is just lucky that the sterling i was carrying is an open bolt smg and takes slightly more time after the trigger is pulled to strike. basically he got around a corner i kicked down a gate and he gave himself up. which of course made the rules change again. so difficult being the good guys
Old 04-12-2008, 09:03 PM   #38
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
hey i understand bro, and i did in fact take the shot. fucker is just lucky that the sterling i was carrying is an open bolt smg and takes slightly more time after the trigger is pulled to strike. basically he got around a corner i kicked down a gate and he gave himself up. which of course made the rules change again. so difficult being the good guys
well I hope he "resisted" and you put a rifle butt in his face!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #39
jtemple
Geek

Moto: 2011 Husqvarna TE630

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
visibility isnt high on your list of priorities is it?
i just ride too much during the day for long periods of time to rock out the blacked out look
I ride during the day mostly. Hydrate hydrate hydrate! I'm pretty cold blooded anyway; spending most of my time cold. I'm sitting in front of a space heater right now. Black gear, sliver gear, white gear, it all feels the same to me. Black is just easier to find.
jtemple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 10:35 PM   #40
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

i match all black purely by coincidence... i really had no choice on the color of leathers, just jumped on a great deal. black goes with everything though, so its a kind of no-brainer.

personally, i think fnfal has some of the sweetest leathers around.