Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 05-14-2008, 09:49 AM   #91
upshift
Looing for a bike...

Moto: Nothing at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Dude,they just left the motel like 1/2 mile away and are going to the beach. I've done it a million times in Daytona.
Yeah the beach 300 miles east of the gap
upshift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 09:59 AM   #92
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
First and only warning, leave comparing squids to racial slang alone. It's not the same and never will be the same. The squid debate is always a good one, continue but keep it somewhat civil.

I gave you my reason through PM why I deleted your thread, if that isn't enough, too bad.
fair enough. I wasn't calling anybody names and was only trying to establish a relationship which people could obviously relate to.

I hope tigs hasn't listened to any rap music or turned on a television lately, his head might explode.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:16 AM   #93
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
your twisting what he's saying... trying to stir up some bullshit...
That is what Tigger does. You will learn this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
This thread = hilarious. Tigger = more hilarious.

ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:19 AM   #94
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
fair enough. I wasn't calling anybody names and was only trying to establish a relationship which people could obviously relate to.

I hope tigs hasn't listened to any rap music or turned on a television lately, his head might explode.
I don't see why people take squid so offensive anyway. I call myself a squid all the time. Hell most of us get called ricky racer or some other gay name someone came up with to call us hooligans. Tigger you just need to get over it and learn to deal with being called a squid. Seriously if being called a squid is your worst problem, then you got a pretty damn good life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:26 AM   #95
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

I can do ya one better. Tigger sucks.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:44 AM   #96
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

i get called a squid all the time by pc... and usually she is correct

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:34 PM   #97
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post

Ahhh bullshit! You "didn't call anybody names"? You know that the "n" word is offensive and you know that I take offense to it from previous posts. You quoted my post and pointed out that you knew that I was half black before making your reply. I'm sure all of your friends are buying this, " I was just innocently trying to make a point,Trip" crap but you know what's really in your heart and soul. Fooling others is easy,fooling yourself is even easier but you make yourself the fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upshift View Post
Yeah the beach 300 miles east of the gap

It was a joke...

Quote:
First and only warning, leave comparing squids to racial slang alone. It's not the same and never will be the same. The squid debate is always a good one, continue but keep it somewhat civil.

I gave you my reason through PM why I deleted your thread, if that isn't enough, too bad.
Ha! Told you Ebbs! Man you spend alot of time sticking up for people without facts

Quote:
This thread = hilarious. Tigger = more hilarious.

Thanks!

Quote:
I can do ya one better. Tigger sucks.

Hey,make up your mind John Kerry!

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 05-14-2008 at 12:28 PM..
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:41 PM   #98
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Quote:
You probably CAN'T stunt worth a fuck or are too big of a coward to try and I really,really doubt you can dunk. So you sit back and criticise those that can and/or do. I guess a guy like Michael Jordan who won several dunk contests wasn't a "real player" in your book?
Epic fail at comprehension.

Michael Jordan doing the occasional dunk contest and dunking during a game is NOT RELATED TO someone who focuses only on dunking, amusing dribbling or other crowd-pleasing moves which are NOT BENEFICIAL TO YOUR BASKETBALL PLAYING.
The occasional power wheelie is mildly amusing for me, stoppies I've done on accident once or twice but all that other bullshit expanding an area of riding that didn't need expanding is gay.
If I sucked really hard and lost interest in taking corners and long trips then I could maybe see getting bored and wanting to hang out in a parking lot all day, fucking up my bike and my body for shits and giggles. I will NEVER lose interest in those two things so I won't.

Motorcycling is a big interest group encompassing many different areas of specialty but it is not big enough for gearless faggots who rarely have licenses or insurance to do stupid shit in traffic to piss off the entire non-motorcycling public. That's a stereotype but you can't deny it's uncannily accurate.
Yes canyon carvers have accidents too but find the crash or dui rates of your average stunter versus canyon carver and I'll prove that stereotype even more true. I have never met a stunter I would want to hang out with, ride with or trust with anything of value to me. They are generally the bottom of the sportbiking barrel and have correspondingly short lives.

If you're into stunting you should also be into ice skating. All form, no function, lots of homosexuals.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:42 PM   #99
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Ahhh bullshit! You "didn't call anybody names"? You know that the "n" word is offensive and you know that I take offense to it from previous posts. You quoted my post and pointed out that you knew that I was half black before making your reply. I'm sure all of your friends are buying this, " I was just innocently trying to make a point,Trip" crap but you know what's really in your heart and soul. Fooling others is easy,fooling yourself is even easier but you make yourself the fool.
i used it because, being half black, you can relate to the situation. I know you stunt, and i've never called you a squid. just like i know you're black, and i've never called you a nigger.

I wasnt calling you names, i wasnt being racicst. I'm a realist, and that is simply my point of view. you want to keep blowing this out of proportion and continue to make yourself look like a troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post

If you're into stunting you should also be into ice skating. All form, no function, lots of homosexuals.

PiZdOwned.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:43 PM   #100
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
I don't see why people take squid so offensive anyway. I call myself a squid all the time. Hell most of us get called ricky racer or some other gay name someone came up with to call us hooligans. Tigger you just need to get over it and learn to deal with being called a squid. Seriously if being called a squid is your worst problem, then you got a pretty damn good life.
Ummm...this started with the usual,for this forum,attack on GSXR riders. I was defending my adopted peeps when someone attacked my genetic peeps. But once again,I knew that I would take the heat and be the trouble maker in the end...
You know what,you're right! I'm gonna go outside and take a million pics of my bike and all the mods I've made and post them so I can be considered a better,more productive member of this forum! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote