Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2013, 01:17 PM   #10
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
And, more and more the phrase "he died doing something he loved" bothers me. I'd rather die of old age asleep in my bed.

Me too. This phrase was all his broken wife could keep uttering at his funeral to keep herself going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Well, I'd rather die riding the bike or something than die a slow horrible death from cancer, or clocking out early from something like a heart attack or stroke (unless fucking - something else I love to do)...
And that's all Brian ever said.

Actually his request was to be cremated and then pour his ashes into a 1/2 gallon of gas and put into the gas tank of whatever bike he DIDN'T crash in his garage, and have me crank the bike, and run it WFO until the motor seized so that his ashes would be embedded into the engine. Then bury the BIKE.

Instead...his wife sent his ashes to his hometown in South Dakota to the military graveyard and buried his ashes there.

I thought his was was pretty cool

But I wanna live to see grandkids, maybe great grandkids, and finally be free to poop my pants without getting judged (like now-a-days in my office)