Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 06-23-2011, 11:55 AM   #21
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleck750 View Post
They don't look at you and say, "You ride that bike?" I say, "No, I fucking pushed it here".

I get talked to everytime I pull into someplace. Between the bright yellow paint, chain maille, spikes and god forbid a women riding the thing, the conversations are endless.
Nope. I get the little ones who "stare" in their own innocent way. Had a little boy who wanted to sit on one (I was with a group). Being the only girl, I was paying attention to him, so I put him up on mine. Then he wanted down. He walked away just looking.

I get a lot of comments about, "I like your bike". But that is the extent of it. I guess I have "the look" in "don't talk to me".

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
If their under 18 - "I wanna get one"
If their in their 20's - "Yeah I just crashed mine"
If in their 30's - "I just sold mine"
If in their 40's - "I had one"
If in their 50's - "Just got a Road King"
If in their 60's - "Riding up Maine for some breakfast and then we're going to head down to North Carolina for dinner"
If in their 70's - "I had Triumph and boy that thing was fast"
If in their 80's - "Sure beats spendin time with the missus"
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #22
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
I love how people think that a burnout = pure raw power. Golf carts can do burn outs.
They can also do wheelies.

My absolute favorite gas station moment was out with Moira in Wimberley. Some lady walks out of the store, stops to look at us, then our bikes. She says, "Those are your bikes? Oh, I bet you two get all the boys!"

We laughed so hard.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:57 PM   #23
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
I get that too. Since mine is debadged and repainted nobody knows what it is. "What is that, is that an old BMW???" (Read in 'Mater's voice from Cars ) I think its because of the slats on side of the bikini fairing. But then there is your middle aged guys that wanted one of these Intercepters when they were teens and know exactly what they are. You can see it in the way they look over the bike and smile, but they'll never say anything. I wish like hell mine still had the stock RWB or BWR paint scheme. Wish I knew what mine was actually....

I hate when people use horsepower to measure your manhood. When people ask about mine, I say it puts out about the same horsepower as the SV650. I've gotten the usual, "you should buy a gixxer 600. Those are so fast!!!" And I proceed to tell them that I previously owned an R6 and that it is not what I want on the street. So no...

This is about the only scenario I wouldn't mind having a vag just so I could hear people's comments.

I'll get people asking me what size (because that's all that matters, duh) and after I say it's an 800 I'll either get a, "huh" and that's it or, "so it'll beat a 600." I just reply with, "Nope. The engine built like that." Of course that makes their small brain seize up.

Come on people. Just like 4 wheel vehicles, their are different purposes for 2 wheels. You don't buy a diesel to haul ass. Yes I know you can "make" a diesel fast but how many people do you think actually do it?
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:00 PM   #24
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post
They can also do wheelies.

My absolute favorite gas station moment was out with Moira in Wimberley. Some lady walks out of the store, stops to look at us, then our bikes. She says, "Those are your bikes? Oh, I bet you two get all the boys!"

We laughed so hard.

Ya. I have a problem with mine being a dong magnet. I was on another forum and laughing my ass off with these guys talking about how much ass they get with their bikes. I've been around a lot of bikers and I being one and I've never seen a woman just come up to one of us and just wanna fuck because we're bikers.

Must be a lot of pea brain women in their area.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:56 AM   #25
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Ya. I have a problem with mine being a dong magnet. I was on another forum and laughing my ass off with these guys talking about how much ass they get with their bikes. I've been around a lot of bikers and I being one and I've never seen a woman just come up to one of us and just wanna fuck because we're bikers.

Must be a lot of pea brain women in their area.
I don't think my bike will get me much ass, but it does make me hotter to some men. Of course they're someone I wouldn't sleep with in the first place, but it does make a middle aged, over weight woman feel good.