Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 06-10-2009, 12:01 PM   #111
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleck750 View Post
And it's just a joke. Unwad the panties.
Oh trust me....i know it's totally unneccessary panty waddage. I'm laughing at myself for being so damn predictable!
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:01 PM   #112
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I will ride a buell, I just won't own one. Hell I will ride pretty much any moto, I am not real picky.
youre such a slut

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:02 PM   #113
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Somebody's panties are wadded up today.
Yours maybe? I just didnt feel like typing out a response.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:03 PM   #114
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
youre such a slut

Tom
Yeah I would regularly cheat on my three wives given opportunity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:17 PM   #115
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Oh trust me....i know it's totally unneccessary panty waddage. I'm laughing at myself for being so damn predictable!
I just couldn't let it go.

I find it's easy to get a Canuck wound up, seems they have very little sense of humor.
Fleck750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:21 PM   #116
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Yours maybe? I just didnt feel like typing out a response.
Brad Lidge got you down?

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:35 PM   #117
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
And if you wanna throw Stats Down, The Flyers have made the playoffs Every year since 95 (I think) except for 05' and 07' So Blow me Mr My team has a huge fanbase and money blah blah blah...Come to philly and watch a flyers game, its NOTHING compared to a Detroit game Im sure.
I've seen the Flyers play... In Phoenix. Flyers won of course, but that 10 years ago when LeClaire was on the team. I have nothing against the Flyers as a matter of fact they are probably one of my favorite teams in the East.

Oh and Kell, Totorto is a Canadian team, you don't have to be good to get fan support in Canada. Shit look at any Canadian team, you can be dead last and the fans still come to the games. It's Canada, Beer, hockey and fighting, who cares who wins.

Trip, yeah the NHL schedule is not like the NFL schedule, if you have a bad year you don't get an easy schedule the next season. It's more of an East vs East and West vs. schedule with a few scattered inter-conference play games just like baseball does now.So it comes down to if one conference is better as a whole, the other conference has an easier schedule compared to the tougher conference. . I think both conferences were pretty equal this year.

This finals has been a very tough and competitive series with the home team usually getting breaks from the refs. It's equal from that stand point. And I agree with you Sixxer, that Boston should have been in the series. That's the match up I was looking for but they just ran short. It's playoff time, go big or stay home and staying home is what Boston did unfortunately.

Go Wings!
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #118
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Oh and Kell, Totorto is a Canadian team, you don't have to be good to get fan support in Canada. Shit look at any Canadian team, you can be dead last and the fans still come to the games. It's Canada, Beer, hockey and fighting, who cares who wins.
Except....your point was about the Wings. A border team with arguably one of the highest proportions of Canadian supporters outside of the Leafs.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:51 PM   #119
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Except....your point was about the Wings. A border team with arguably one of the highest proportions of Canadian supporters outside of the Leafs.
Americans are sheep. They follow the best teams year in year out. That's the Wings. If the Wings were shitty they'd only have a local fan base and the few Canadian stragglers that live close to Detroit.

It's funny, you mention these 2 teams. A friend of mine is Canadian ans so is his wife.Their both come from someplace about an hour north of Toronto. He is a die hard Wings fan, She is a die hard Leafs fan. It's a blast to watch them dig at each other about their teams especially when they are playing each other.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #120
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
It's funny, you mention these 2 teams. A friend of mine is Canadian ans so is his wife.Their both come from someplace about an hour north of Toronto. He is a die hard Wings fan, She is a die hard Leafs fan. It's a blast to watch them dig at each other about their teams especially when they are playing each other.
She is an idiot. He at least has an excuse.

There are a lot of wings fans around here actually. Yzerman has family in the area.