Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Track

Old 10-24-2009, 08:36 PM   #11
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

I can predict one fucking thing...my ass is going to be FIRMLY set on my couch!!! I for one think that Haga will squeak through to win the championship. He does have a 10 point advantage going in... Spies has had nothing but bad luck this year if you think about it, with the mechanicals, running out of gas, tire issues, being taken out, etc. I would be amazed if tomorrow's race's went off with out a hitch for him and he won both.

I think that Spies will win the first race, followed by Rea and then Haga-after Fabio lets him by, reducing the points difference to 1 pt!!!! Unfortunately, something will happen to Spies in the second race handing the championship to Haga.

Haga is in a second place is not good enough position because of Spies' wins but I don't think that he has the pace this weekend to take Spies mano y mano and will need something bad to happen to him...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:27 PM   #12
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I can predict one fucking thing...my ass is going to be FIRMLY set on my couch!!! I for one think that Haga will squeak through to win the championship. He does have a 10 point advantage going in... Spies has had nothing but bad luck this year if you think about it, with the mechanicals, running out of gas, tire issues, being taken out, etc. I would be amazed if tomorrow's race's went off with out a hitch for him and he won both.

I think that Spies will win the first race, followed by Rea and then Haga-after Fabio lets him by, reducing the points difference to 1 pt!!!! Unfortunately, something will happen to Spies in the second race handing the championship to Haga.

Haga is in a second place is not good enough position because of Spies' wins but I don't think that he has the pace this weekend to take Spies mano y mano and will need something bad to happen to him...
i dunno bro. But we're sure gonna find out! One things for sure. Better nobody say shit about what happens until at least monday
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:58 AM   #13
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tached1000rr View Post
somebody is going down, somebody is getting taken out, someone is gonna play it too safe, and someone is gonna be too agressive
Of course... I think you covered every aspect of it here, now WHO will do each of them?

I like Haga.
Spies reminds me of someone I don't like.
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:33 AM   #14
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

I am hoping for Spies, but would not be disappointed if Nori won.
they both fought hard all season for this.

There was alot of What Ifs this season.