Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2010, 05:24 AM   #1
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Default ignorance of some people truly amazes me

So here I am at work, still nursing the hangover from my birthday festivities on sat night
I have a patient go off on me about something, I am still not realy sure, but she decides to pull the race card, (its convienient being a white guy working in a predominantly black neighborhood) its nothing new for me, but then my nurse tries to step in and help out with things and she starts going off on the nurse saying she doesnt want to take care of her own people

She stomed out of here (well gimped actualy with a leg injury) saying she will never come here again, hey works for me, less work I have to do.

it does kind abother me when some stoop that low and try to pull crap like that, but its nice when other co workers who are black openly back me over them so it makes em look even more stupid.

Well another 90 minutes and I get to go home, we will see who else I can piss off in the mean time
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote