Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-27-2010, 09:25 PM   #91
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Is it the camera lighting with the yellowish skin? Make sure that isn't jaundice.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:26 PM   #92
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYEster View Post

I didn't know that.
Yea I'm old!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #93
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Is it the camera lighting with the yellowish skin? Make sure that isn't jaundice.
Halfbreed... and it's probably the lighting/camera phone as well. I lose my "tan" quickly because I'm not outside much.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:24 PM   #94
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Who let the puerto rican in the thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:16 AM   #95
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilldema View Post
LOL, did I hurt your feelings? Trying to go deep huh? Guess you didn't read that thread well. Dude was bigger than me and yeah, I guess he was scared since he pulled out a knife like a little bitch.
I read just fine...

Quote:
This may not be coherent, I'm still on pain meds for a couple of days. Last night I was driving from one side of town to another with a friend. On the way there was someone on one of the roads right next to Wild Wing just sitting there. I waited a minute assuming that they were picking up or dropping off, but nothing happened and I revved my engine. As soon as I did that someone jumped out of the car, came over to my side of the car and punched me with my window down. I was wearing my glasses which he knocked off. My friend immediately jumped out and jumped between us while I was trying to find my glasses. He and my friend exchanged some blows and he kept trying to come after me. The whole time a friend of his is yelling "Get back in your car man, just leave, he's nuts". Finally the guy tries to swing at me, and punches me in the lower back. I continue to look for my glasses and my friend is trying to go nuts on this asshole. Well, my shirt started feeling sticky and uncomfortable and I reach back to adjust it and I find it's soaking wet and now my hand is as well. I look at my hand and it is covered in blood. He stabbed me. From there I finally spot my glasses and move my car. When I move my car, they take off. My friend is yelling for us to "get those fuckers!" and I tell him I'm leaking. I didn't want to go to the hospital at first but about 20 people witnessed the whole thing and called the cops/ambulance. I needed some stitches, I'm not sure how many, I didn't even ask. They caught the guy immediately. The wound in my back is 2 inches wide and 3 inches deep. Somehow it didn't touch anything. It came in and up. I just wanted to share with everyone.

Edit: to clarify, the reason I revved my engine is because the car was blocking my passage. I did it as opposed to honking the horn.

The part where he's bigger than you, seems to be a new development...

Here's what actually happened;

You, confident in your Adonis like manhood, and bolstered by the fact you had a buddy with you, shot your mouth off at the wrong hillbilly, and got your clock cleaned for you. While you sat in the car, playing Mr. Peepers, your buddy got out and did all the heavy lifting. The hillbilly is now super pissed, because you won't even get out of the car to back up your mouth, so he stabs your stupid ass, which only seems fair, since it was two against one at that point.

JC
Old 12-28-2010, 11:22 AM   #96
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

Moto: FJR1300

lol, tough talk from an online douche who won't even reveal his identity. We'll talk when you have the balls to release some info on yourself. I'd be willing to bet every cent I own that you would piss your pants if we met.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cool_story_bro.jpg (54.5 KB, 127 views)
Akilldema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:37 AM   #97
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Quote:
lol, tough talk from an online douche who won't even reveal his identity. We'll talk when you have the balls to release some info on yourself. I'd be willing to bet every cent I own that you would piss your pants if we met.
Why?

What are you going to do, yell at me from your car, maybe strike a scary pose in your Speedos?

Terrifying.

Truly.

JC
Old 12-28-2010, 11:45 AM   #98
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

Oh, still no pertinent info on who you are and still talking unclever shit from cover? That's what I thought, lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H_ztTdw_ow
Old 12-28-2010, 12:13 PM   #99
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Quote:
Oh, still no pertinent info on who you are and still talking unclever shit from cover? That's what I thought, lol.
What are you, 12?

What if I did tell you some "pertinent info", what then? You wanna meet by the swingsets after school?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're just not that scary dude.

Apoc on the other hand, different story. He actually knows how to fight. You...you apparently can't even get out of your car, so, sorry again, still not scared.

Shoot me another youtube wigger vid. Maybe I'll become apprehensive.

JC
Old 12-28-2010, 12:15 PM   #100
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

lol, hey you're not from Asheville are you? I get this funny feeling you live in the area. That's not a wigger in the youtube video, he's a full on black person. I thought he adequately summed up your situation. You to me seem like a middle aged out of shape bitch who probably vents via message boards. SO, back to you being from here.. we should hang out, as you said, no reason to be scared.

BTW as for not being scared: Still talking shit without providing any info on yourself? LOL, thought so. u scared, lulz

On another note: How do you know shit about Apoc, I doubt you've even been within 500 miles of the man. Fucking clown.

Last edited by Akilldema; 12-28-2010 at 12:18 PM..