Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Dime Quarter > For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
FT BSTRD
Tractor Driver

Moto: Buell XB12X Ulysses
Default Our First Fly and Ride Offer

Ok guys, we have a consignment of brand new 2008 1125Rs that we have been able to pick up.

We hope to not only offer great bikes at good prices but provide you with a unique experience, so here are the details.

-Since we live in Tennessee (home of some of the greatest roads around), we want to give you an opportunity to "break in" your bike properly. We will have you fly in in the morning and take delivery of your bike. We'll ride either to east Tennessee to ride Deal's Gap and the Cherohala Skyway or we will head down to Suches, GA (visit the legendary Two Wheels Only) and Helen. This should give us a nice 600 mile round trip.

Deal's Gap

Cherohala Skyway

Suches, GA

-We'll treat you to dinner that evening.

-We'll give you $100 allowance for lodging.

-We'll include your first service so that you have fresh fluids for your trip home.

-We'll clean yesterday's bugs off your bike

-We'll ship home any luggage or gear you don't need.

-We'll provide you with $100 allowance for air travel and pick you up at the airport.

-You'll get a chance to ride with me, Tom, and possibly Chadhargis and Barker (if I can get those knuckleheads to get their poop in a group in time).

-If you would rather skip the ride and hang out time (I can't imagine why anyone would, but your choice. ), we'll allow you to apply $400 toward a discount in price or in gear (can you say side fairings?).

The price is $8,900 for the bikes.

Please give Tom, Dave, and me the opportunity to earn your business and give you a truly unique riding experience.

Jeremy
615-708-8835

--Erik Buell

FT BSTRD is offline   Reply With Quote