Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > International Riders

Old 03-17-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
MikeSP1
Perpetual trouble

Moto: VTX 1300C, RC51, CBR600RR, CBR929RR
Default Just wanted to say, I'm going through withdrawals

And believe me, these are of the worst sort. I haven't ridden since August.

I was looking forward to getting back on the bike when the weather warmed up like a little kid looking forward to Christmas. But fucking TMO fucked up my suspension and brakes when they moved my bike to Japan. Parts just arrived a few days ago. Registering the RC is gonna be a pain in the ass. Top it all off, I'm in Korea, where I'm not allowed to ride anything, not even a fucking scooter. I don't even know how many kilometers I am away from my bike, but my best guess would be a metric shit-ton. By the time I get back to Japan, it will have been about 12 months (if not more) since I've ridden, and winter will be looming once more. I hope I'll be able to get something street legal before first snow, be it my RC51 or something from the Japanese domestic market, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

But I've got serious motorcycle withdrawals right now. I blame it all on my job, if not for what I do, then I wouldn't be in the situation or located in this country that smells like musty, pickled ass mixed with burnt hairs.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!"
MikeSP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:45 PM   #2
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

Motorcycle withdrawals...The only cure is masturbation! Or copulation if your fortunate enough to know the right chick...

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:53 PM   #3
MikeSP1
Perpetual trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
Motorcycle withdrawals...The only cure is masturbation! Or copulation if your fortunate enough to know the right chick...
But I've got a roommate, so wacking it is generally not an option. I don't know the right girl, so "copulation" is not an option either. And I'm in Korea, where juicies are hell spawn that suck out all your money with their juice claws.

Essentially I'm screwed. Going through withdrawals with no way to take my mind off of it. I'm not even at a big base where there's stuff to do. I would've rather gone to Iraq for 6 months than Korea for 6 months.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!"
Old 03-17-2009, 02:56 PM   #4
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Wow, thats the most I've ever heard/read you say at one time...

no worries man, just think, when you get back to the states, you can ride every damn day...every day...repeat after me...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #5
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Lol. Just go down town...sluts a plenty... To provide you with a little release
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:37 AM   #6
MikeSP1
Perpetual trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Wow, thats the most I've ever heard/read you say at one time...

no worries man, just think, when you get back to the states, you can ride every damn day...every day...repeat after me...
Ride ... every ... day ... damn it all I can't ride right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, just think about how long this little problem has been building up. But it's looking like about another year before I can make it back to that part of the planet again. My best guess would be spring 2010. I've just gotta stay sane until then. Oh yeah, Motogp 08 (the game) is helping a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
Lol. Just go down town...sluts a plenty... To provide you with a little release
Juicies are the devil with their juice claws and their soju. And all the sluts may be at Osan, the problem is, I'm not at Osan. But I'm not the kind to look for that kind of trouble, so I'm still screwed

But either way, I'm screwed for about another year. FML

Last edited by MikeSP1; 03-18-2009 at 11:13 AM..
Old 03-18-2009, 08:00 AM   #7
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

oh thought you were at osan... I was gonna say... just go to JJ's... it's where all the Medical people go... and you know medical girls...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:14 AM   #8
MikeSP1
Perpetual trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
oh thought you were at osan... I was gonna say... just go to JJ's... it's where all the Medical people go... and you know medical girls...
Oh I know medical girls, I went through tech school at Shephard (sp?). But it doesn't help me. But JJ's you say? Maybe in a few weeks, when I'm not working weekend duty.