Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 03-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #111
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
Here is your trophy for most innane post of the year.

Did I say anything about the store manager going to jail? No I said the store is responsible for who they hire to do a job. If someone does something criminal on their own, they are responsible, if Walmart told him to whack 30 people, then the CEO and the person would both be responsible.

Homeslice got it, so it shouldn't be that much of a reach.
In 101's defense.. You did say Walmart would be responsible for it's employee's actions. You didn't say anything about him being told to do it by his boss.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:31 PM   #112
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Its good that htye found the kid and arrested him. He doesnt deserve to go jail but he should get some type of punishment. Fines or community service. There are laws against prank phone calls, this fall under the same category.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:51 PM   #113
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:

Did I say anything about the store manager going to jail? No I said the store is responsible for who they hire to do a job. If someone does something criminal on their own, they are responsible, if Walmart told him to whack 30 people, then the CEO and the person would both be responsible.

How is it Innane? You specificly said that a company is responsible for who they hire, which is true. But as I said before, people dont go into an interview saying, 'Ya, im racist, I also like drugs, and raping women'. If the person meets the companies qulifications, and makes a good first impression, it isnt the companies fault when they later find out he isn't the person he pretended to be.

Nobody committed a crime here. A dumb kid made a dumb comment, but he didnt do anything that harmed anyone.

I've said it multiple times, the real idiots are the ones who are offended. Any punishment should be dished out by the kids parents, not by the law.

Blaming walmart in any way, if he had been an employee (but he wasnt, so its even less their fault), makes as little sense as comparing it to burning a cross in a black mans yard.

This is furthering the pussification of society as a whole. The only hope is that people someday get sick of being coddled by lawers and politicians, and fight to take back the proud society we once had. It doesnt look so good though.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:07 AM   #114
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:

Again....you said "100% responsible for who they hire", which is implying that the store is responsible for ALL actions of the employees they hire.

Apoc explained it well. I don't need to re-explain.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM

Last edited by 101lifts2; 03-23-2010 at 02:13 AM..
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:12 AM   #115
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
Its good that htye found the kid and arrested him. He doesnt deserve to go jail but he should get some type of punishment. Fines or community service. There are laws against prank phone calls, this fall under the same category.
Somehow I think he was "found and arrested" because of some whining black people "wanting justice". Nigga please.

People are so weak skinned today it isn't even funny.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote