Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 04-05-2010, 08:25 AM   #11
tached1000rr
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2009 GSXR 1300

I read an article recently about McNabb getting no respect, despite having a great winning percentage, lowest interception ratio, being the eagles all time stat leader, etc... They compared his numbers to many present and past QBs, funny how his numbers were better than many, some just had a superbowl ring that one could say they fell into. It also talked about the fact that he does not have off the field incidents, is professional and the guy gets no respect.
tached1000rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:27 AM   #12
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tached1000rr View Post
I read an article recently about McNabb getting no respect, despite having a great winning percentage, lowest interception ratio, being the eagles all time stat leader, etc... They compared his numbers to many present and past QBs, funny how his numbers were better than many, some just had a superbowl ring that one could say they fell into. It also talked about the fact that he does not have off the field incidents, is professional and the guy gets no respect.
I agree.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:21 AM   #13
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
All the people who wanted him gone are fucking idiots. I hope the redskins win the superbowl...I really do. This city is fucked. At least the phillies make smart decisions and make moves to TRY and win championships...This is what's gonna happen...Kolb is gonna look like a asshat fuck up miserably and vick is gonna step in and save the day look like a saint and win the city over...all while its to late for them to make the playoffs and everyone is going to bitch bc they didn't do what was expected of them...

Ah fuck it. Go Saints!!
Vick was over-hyped at Atlanta. I'm not sure he had the ability to "save the day" back then. I don't think he has that ability now.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:23 AM   #14
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Kolb is not the answer. I'm not sure why everyone thinks he is. I dont get it. McNabb can still play. I too hope the Skins beat their asses twice this year.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #15
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Ah fuck it. Go Saints!!
We don't allow gingers to be fans of our team.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #16
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
Originally Posted by tached1000rr View Post
Hell, I remember the Philly fans booing when he was drafted. They have been crying about cutting him loose for years.

Today I hate the Eagles a tiny bit less, but I hate the skins even more.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:11 AM   #17
Curb
resident gimp

Moto: a big ole steamin pile of nothin

Being a Giant fan I don't think there was ever a time I liked the Eagles. I've always liked Donavan McNabb as a person and as a QB. I never thought that I would see McNabb in any other uniform other then an Eagles one, but hey its a business after all and everyone is trying to make the best decisions possible for their team. I can honestly say that I think that today I hate the Eagles more than I did yesterday. This reminds me of when Johnny Unitas was shipped out to San Diego after the Colts were done with him (except he really wasn't productive anymore) , I just hope that Daniel Snyder gets his act together and gets this guy an O-line.

Political correctness is killing this country
Curb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:27 AM   #18
Rider
Moto GP Star

I couldn't care less about McNabb, the Eagles, or the Redskins. Fuck em all.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:04 AM   #19
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb View Post
I just hope that Daniel Snyder gets his act together and gets this guy an O-line.
Anyone whose hopes are tied to Al Davis Jr. starting to make smart decisions is in for a lot of disappointment.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:56 AM   #20
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
the Giants, the Eagles, and the Redskins. Fuck em all.
Fixed, and I agree 100%.