Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Cage Hell

Old 11-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #131
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
I use the windshield washer fluid, so I never have to apply it, I just wash the windshield.
I've used that but it didn't seem to do as well. See you have to have those wipers to do it that way.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #132
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

I tried to use some on plastic and it didn't work. Turns out there's another version for that.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:48 PM   #133
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
Well it did in the context I used it in because I was responding to Rider that brought up big Suburbans and SUV's in general and I was just giving an example as to what I've seen around here as far as soccer moms in big SUV's.

It's just crazy watching them trying to manauver such a large vehicle in a parking lot when they are trying to multi-task and don't seem to have the best of skills in the first place.

I'm not one of the SUV bashers here either. I own a small one as I posted and my company vehicle is a Lincoln Navigator.

As far as people not knowing how to drive I agree with your statement here...that has nothing to do with SUV's. I see bozo's driving bad in everything from a Prius to large SUV's and pickups.
Yeah I realized really quick working in the lot that it didn't matter what the vehicle was because there are bad drivers for every model on the road. I did notice that Dodge drivers were kinda pricks in the parking lot. They would rather run your ass over then to use the brakes.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:51 PM   #134
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Be nice if some people who have a truck had the balls to say why they had a truck and not come up with a long bullshit list of excuses.

"I have truck because I wanted a truck and I liked this one in particular. I didn't ask you to justify why you drive a Passat did I? Now fuck off."
Why didn't you ask. I bought mine for a few reasons. One I wanted one for years. Two my wife asked me to by her one. Three the rising gas prices put then in price range I was willing to pay.

James
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 11-05-2009, 07:58 PM   #135
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
I like Aquapel. I have some that I want to get on my window soon. I love the stuff. It works just like that RainX in the video.

James
Old 11-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #136
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
too bad it only lasts like 2 weeks
Aquapel last way longer then 2 weeks. I put it on my Oldsmobile when I had my detail shop. I wanted to see how long it would last. I sold it at the shop. I had it on a year. I noticed it working for up to a year. But it only worked really well for about 6 months. You could see it was still working after the six months but it started to drop off then. When I reapplied after a year it might have been at 20 percent. That was just enough to remind me that I used it and really wanted to use it again.

I used the RainX washer fluid once and it wasn't bad. It was much better then expected. But I still would go with Aquapel myself.

James
Old 11-06-2009, 02:13 AM   #137
squidward
KTM? Who makes those?

Moto: 09 KTM 450 XC-F

Quote:
You forgot the "Fuck off" part.
I've become a kinder gentler squid these days.
squidward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:31 AM   #138
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
Yeah I realized really quick working in the lot that it didn't matter what the vehicle was because there are bad drivers for every model on the road. I did notice that Dodge drivers were kinda pricks in the parking lot. They would rather run your ass over then to use the brakes.

James
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #139
unknownroad
Guys... where *are* we?

Moto: SV650 Interstate, CX500 rat-bobber, whatever else runs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Be nice if some people who have a truck had the balls to say why they had a truck and not come up with a long bullshit list of excuses.
*shrug* I have a truck because not having one would be a pain in my ass. I live in the country, I have a lot of hobbies, I get shit done. I've loaded and unloaded more tons of crap into my 5-year-old Dodge than most candy-ass metrosexual urbanites will move in their lifetime. I was driving a truck 17 years ago when it sure as hell wasn't cool, and I'll probably be driving one 20 years from now. If it's cool or not, I don't give a shit. And if you've got some kind of pointless generalization or assumption to make about it, fuck you!

Hey, that was kinda fun.

Last edited by unknownroad; 11-09-2009 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: add photo
unknownroad is offline   Reply With Quote