Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-06-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Default 40% Off At Advance Auto

Coupon code to get $20 off for spending $50 at Advance Auto Parts. I couldn't think of anything so I bought 5 oil filters, oil doesn't qualify...BOO!!!

Anyway, the code is EM2 and I just used it so I know it works. Small print,

*Offer valid through March 14, 2011 before 11:59 PM EST. Spend $50 or more to save $20 on your entire order when placed online at advanceautoparts.com. To qualify, orders must be placed for home delivery or in-store pick up. Purchases made in-store do not qualify. Sorry-no rain checks. One use per household. Not combinable with other promotional offers or coupons, including the current site-wide promotion. Void where prohibited by law. Excludes motor oil, gift cards and special offers including, but not limited to, Buy One-Get One, 2-For-1, and Oil Change Specials. This promotional discount will not work if motor oil or any special offers are placed in your cart. If you'd like to purchase those items, simply place a separate order. Motor oil and other selected products are available for in-store pick-up only due to shipping restrictions. Core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees, and taxes are not eligible when determining qualifying order. Coupon has no cash value. Applies to purchases of in-stock items only and is not valid for backorders, gift cards or gift certificates. AdvanceAutoParts.com and its affiliates reserve the right to correct, change, update or modify any sales, promotions, coupons, and related offers at any time, in their sole discretion, except as prohibited by law.

Receive free Standard Shipping to addresses in the continental United States on orders totaling over $75. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii or U.S. Territories are not eligible for Free Shipping offer. Coupons, core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees and taxes are not included in calculating eligibility for Free Shipping offer. Motor oil is available for in-store pick-up only, due to shipping restrictions.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #2
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

They do this all the time. I bought two 5 quart jugs and an oil filter last time.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #3
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Might be using that soon since Ive been needing a new battery for my acura for a while now.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote