Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #21
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Shrimp in Butt is a Negative...But I have one Better...The Fiancee came home from work to inform me that two people came into the ER at her Hospital...One had a WHOLE TUBE OF TOOTHPASTE Up his Ass...The Other had a Vegetable...Cant fucking think of the Name...Looks like a penis has a long shaft and a bigger bottom?? Its a Vegetable...Anyway that was also up someone sass halfway in and Stuck.

EDIT Nvm it was a Butternut Squash!!!!
Nice, we dont get too much of that. My friend MK had one at Kings county with a curling iron stuck up there. I work in a predominantly black/caribean community so homosexuality and some of th ekinky stuff is frowned upon. They just give each other stds and make babies.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #22
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Yeah she has some crazy stories...She works on the Stroke Unti/Ortho Floor so she deals with crazy old people who get new hips/knees and shit that dont wanna be in the hopsital
Old 04-06-2009, 07:52 PM   #23
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Yeah she has some crazy stories...She works on the Stroke Unti/Ortho Floor so she deals with crazy old people who get new hips/knees and shit that dont wanna be in the hopsital
That sounds like fun which hospital she at down there? You want to see some crazy surgery watch a total hip replacement.

Tom
Old 04-06-2009, 07:54 PM   #24
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Virtua Memorial.

There is a Doc there that can do a Replacement kneee surgery which is minamall invasiv and have poeple out the next day...Shits Nuts.

She loves to come home when Im eating dnner and tell me about some dude who shit the bed with his shit hanging out covered in shit running around the room smeearing it on the floor and walls because he has "dimensia"

Fucking Nurses...there Crazy
Old 04-06-2009, 07:58 PM   #25
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Nice, we dont get too much of that. My friend MK had one at Kings county with a curling iron stuck up there. I work in a predominantly black/caribean community so homosexuality and some of th ekinky stuff is frowned upon. They just give each other stds and make babies.

Tom
There was a case a nurse friend told me about several years ago about a curling iron. Apparently the man had been beating on the woman and running around on her and she'd had enough. So she decided to get even when he wanted to get kinky one night and be tied up. She tied him up and gagged him, then shoved a curling iron up his ass and left. It was hot but she unplugged it before she left and called 911. When they found her, she was bruised and cut up, had alot of scarring, including burn scars and was literally not right in the head, which gave her a nice padded place to stay for a while. She was combative with everyone. I guess she finally broke.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:58 PM   #26
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Virtua Memorial.

There is a Doc there that can do a Replacement kneee surgery which is minamall invasiv and have poeple out the next day...Shits Nuts.

She loves to come home when Im eating dnner and tell me about some dude who shit the bed with his shit hanging out covered in shit running around the room smeearing it on the floor and walls because he has "dimensia"

Fucking Nurses...there Crazy
we get those every now and then. best one was a regular who fakes seizures to get ativan comes in. Fakes a seizure so we take him to the main ER. He pulls out a bottle of dilantin and swallows all the pills. We give him activated charcoal and start monitoring him, put him in the quiet room, he pulls the sharps container off the wall, emptiesa out the contents and starts gouging himself in the chest with all the used needles

Safe to say psych kept hime once he was cleared medically and it was a nightmare documenting. Me and one of the other docs was lovin the whole thing since we werent involved

Tom
Old 04-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #27
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Thats Ridiculous...I could go on all night on her stories...One dude ripped out his Fooley (SP?) and was bleeding down the hallway trying to "Go home" told her he thought he was helping her do her job...Lol

I def couldnt do it but I give you in the medical feild PROPS for all you do.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:04 PM   #28
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Thats Ridiculous...I could go on all night on her stories...One dude ripped out his Fooley (SP?) and was bleeding down the hallway trying to "Go home" told her he thought he was helping her do her job...Lol

I def couldnt do it but I give you in the medical feild PROPS for all you do.
those are BAD news, had a psych pt do that and transected his urethra (very bad thing to happen) you could give me and her some beers and we could go back and forth on the stories. The floors tend to be a bit more normal than the ER but still deal with some wacky shit since we send it allto them.

Tom
Old 04-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #29
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

One things for certain, ER medicine, ER staff, the EMS, all have kick ass jobs and take alot of shit from people. You fuckers deserve major props for dealing with what you do on a nightly basis and not purposely harming them.

I need to stop reading medblogs.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #30
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

You work in the ER Right??

She Fucking HATES ER Docs/Nurses...b/c they just rush shit and send it up for Floor nurses to fix...Lol

She comes home MANY Nights saying Fuck it I quit...Lol