Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 12-05-2011, 09:24 AM   #31
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
MORE likely, they're just a couple of typical ghetto chicks who go around slapping and kicking dudes and expecting not to get hit in return, simply because they're girls.
Watch out for Ghetto chicks...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=404_1322788796

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:34 AM   #32
tommymac
Moto GP Star

all the cars driving by, someone should have done the right thing and ran them 2 over and been done with it.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:39 AM   #33
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post
Looks like I got my wires crossed then. Nevermind.

You're totally bad ass.
Never said I was. I just thought it was strange how you think you'd be able to tell whether someone would be good at defending themselves based on how they post, or what they look like in a photo.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:28 PM   #34
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Moto: CBR1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Never said I was. I just thought it was strange how you think you'd be able to tell whether someone would be good at defending themselves based on how they post, or what they look like in a photo.
Nothing to do with defending yourself. Everything to do with knowing the frame of mind someone is in when they are unexpectedly attacked. The "thought process" many juries like to think they would have exercised in the same scenario is often... lofty.

I wasn't trying to be insulting to you, just trying to point out that I don't think you're in a situation too often where you have to fight an unknown combatant. My apologies if that was inaccurate, but yes, based on what I "know" about you on here I thought that was a safe conclusion.
fasternyou929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:21 PM   #35
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Nothing to do with defending yourself. Everything to do with knowing the frame of mind someone is in when they are unexpectedly attacked. The "thought process" many juries like to think they would have exercised in the same scenario is often... lofty.

I wasn't trying to be insulting to you, just trying to point out that I don't think you're in a situation too often where you have to fight an unknown combatant. My apologies if that was inaccurate, but yes, based on what I "know" about you on here I thought that was a safe conclusion.
You made the point more eloquently than I. Bastard.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #36
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:

You're right, I don't get confronted with that situation very often. Other than a party that turned bad once every 3-4 years, and then of course there's middle school.

To me it just seemed like some of you were taking your despisement for the chicks and using it to excuse the dude for whatever he does. I agree there's always going to be an adrenaline rush when someone is attacked. But it doesn't always excuse their actions. It said the jury took 11 hours, not 1, so apparently it wasn't cut and dry for them.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:45 AM   #37
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

funny reporting:
Greenwich Village, NY — Back in October, Jaded posted a story about Rayon McIntosh, the 31-year-old McDonald’s cashier caught on video beating two female customers after they jumped the counter and attacked him. Yesterday, a grand jury dismissed all charges against him.

The incident happened one morning when Rachel Edwards and Denise Darbeau, both 24, tried to pay for their food with a $50 bill. The pair became irate when McIntosh told the women he needed to scan their bill for authenticity before he could give them their food. During the argument that followed, Darbeau leans over the counter and slaps McIntosh across the face.

The two women then make their way behind the counter to continue their confrontation with McIntosh, but he introduces the women to his little friend — a metal rod. McIntosh starts swinging for the fences and both women go down faster than your teen daughter on her date to the prom. By time it’s over both women are writhing on the greasy floor, one with a fractured skull, wondering what year it is.

McIntosh was initially arrested on charges of felony assault and criminal possession of a weapon but he was released from jail yesterday after all of those charges were dropped. Both women are still facing charges of menacing, trespassing and disorderly conduct.

Here’s the video, for those of you who missed it.

Greenwich Village, NY — Back in October, Jaded posted a story about Rayon McIntosh, the 31-year-old McDonald’s cashier caught on video beating two female customers after they jumped the counter and attacked him. Yesterday, a grand jury dismissed all charges against him.

The incident happened one morning when Rachel Edwards and Denise Darbeau, both 24, tried to pay for their food with a $50 bill. The pair became irate when McIntosh told the women he needed to scan their bill for authenticity before he could give them their food. During the argument that followed, Darbeau leans over the counter and slaps McIntosh across the face.

The two women then make their way behind the counter to continue their confrontation with McIntosh, but he introduces the women to his little friend — a metal rod. McIntosh starts swinging for the fences and both women go down faster than your teen daughter on her date to the prom. By time it’s over both women are writhing on the greasy floor, one with a fractured skull, wondering what year it is.

McIntosh was initially arrested on charges of felony assault and criminal possession of a weapon but he was released from jail yesterday after all of those charges were dropped. Both women are still facing charges of menacing, trespassing and disorderly conduct.

Here’s the video, for those of you who missed it.
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote