Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 11-27-2009, 01:51 PM   #31
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Yes, I make a lot of assumptions. They're based on hearing a lifetime of experience from two parents, who work(ed) in the field.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:01 PM   #32
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Yes, I make a lot of assumptions. They're based on hearing a lifetime of experience from two parents, who work(ed) in the field.
And yet they are still assumptions. If your assumptions are fact it means the bank is desperate to loose as much money as they possibly can for no benefit to themselves. This makes me think there is more to the story and at least one of your assumptions may be wrong.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:56 PM   #33
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
And yet they are still assumptions. If your assumptions are fact it means the bank is desperate to loose as much money as they possibly can for no benefit to themselves. This makes me think there is more to the story and at least one of your assumptions may be wrong.
Then you obviously chose to miss the part where I said that there must be something that they haven't disclosed.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:53 PM   #34
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

I think there's rather fucking obviously more at play here - the woman's daughter offered to buy the fucking house at fair market value. No fucking banker in their right mind would walk from that deal in the midst of a foreclosure situation.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:42 PM   #35
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
I think there's rather fucking obviously more at play here - the woman's daughter offered to buy the fucking house at fair market value. No fucking banker in their right mind would walk from that deal in the midst of a foreclosure situation.
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #36
snobuny
Kneedragger

Moto: 01 kawa 600R, 03 636 track, yz250motard

I never post out here but this is just WRONG on all parts.

If you bought a house you can't afford you don't get to keep it, end of discussion! Sorry you are sick, sorry times are tough, sorry you lost your job, deal with it.

The banks should have never loaned money to someone who can't make the payments. This is what started this whole mess.

I am sorry you have hit on hard times and can no longer afford your house. So you daughter offers to buy the house at a much reduced fair market value and you get to keep a house you still can't afford? How is this right in anyones mind.

Now for what really pisses me off, I live simply, pay my bills on time, buy with cash, work my ass off, pay tons of taxes and have payed my student loans off, drive an older car, do without what I would like (maybe a nicer, bigger house) and put the money into savings so that if something happens I will be ok, can make my house payment if I lose my job or get sick.....and

What do I get out of all of this mess......to pay more taxes and watch people who were not financially responsible get to keep houses they can't afford, never could afford and will never be able to afford because the goverment has decided they didn't know better, don't have to be financially responsible or have fallen on hard times. Sorry just pisses me off!

easy solution

The daughter who has the money should let her mother/parents move in with her until they get back on there feet financially to purchase a new home/find a rental within their budget. Thats what children should do, your parents raised you.....help them out when they get into trouble. (no I do not like my mother but if that was the situation I would suck it up and put a roof over her head, because that was how I was raised).

The bank/s should be burned to the ground for giving the/these loan/s in the first place, messing up the paperwork and being greedy leaches but in the end if you don't fulfill you morgage requirements you don't get to keep the house....that is the collateral on the loan, it goes back to the bank and the bank can deal with it.

The Judge should be shot because he just set a precidence and every greedy tom/dick and harry who thinks they might get out of their morgage will be filing more irrelevent lawsuits to get out of more responsibility for their financial responsibilities and with the way the goverment is going they will financially support these lawsuits causing further chaos to our economic system

Sorry for sounding harsh but I am fed up!!!!! Flame away!
snobuny is offline   Reply With Quote