Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 10-21-2010, 09:12 AM   #11
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
I'm gonna start calling you bubbles.
You can call me whatever you want and I'm not going to give a shit. It's actions or threat of actions that annoy me. If I was that cop and she said "You're a fucking pig", then I'd just laugh. It's when you invade "my pesonal bubble" that will piss me off.

That pin cushion blowing bubbles in his face was a deliberate action against the police. As far as I'm concerned that is taser time.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:27 AM   #12
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
You can call me whatever you want and I'm not going to give a shit. It's actions or threat of actions that annoy me. If I was that cop and she said "You're a fucking pig", then I'd just laugh. It's when you invade "my pesonal bubble" that will piss me off.

That pin cushion blowing bubbles in his face was a deliberate action against the police. As far as I'm concerned that is taser time.
This may be one of the 5 times we've agreed on something. When you do something to provoke the police, don't be surprised if you actually get a reaction. Many of the protesters, who weren't actually involved in destruction of property, spent their time occupying police by provoking them.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #13
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:

Listen bubbles, I'm sorry the little girls can make you so mad there, little boy.

But one day, you can have your own little fort, and you even put up a sign saying "no girls [and no bubbles] allowed". That way, those big bad mean girls won't tease you.

Mmm'kay, Bubbles?
Old 10-21-2010, 08:05 PM   #14
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Listen bubbles, I'm sorry the little girls can make you so mad there, little boy.

But one day, you can have your own little fort, and you even put up a sign saying "no girls [and no bubbles] allowed". That way, those big bad mean girls won't tease you.

Mmm'kay, Bubbles?
Hey smittie,

If you antagonize him in every one of his idiotic ten a day no reply threads he'll bitch out and put you on ignore

You get some interesting pm's from neutral third parties as well
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:07 PM   #15
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

I have zero users on ignore, I don't even know where you set it.

Dave, I just personally flat out fucking ignore your stupid fucking monkey ass, that's all.

Loser.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:16 PM   #16
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Someone pass the popcorn

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:24 PM   #17
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
I have zero users on ignore, I don't even know where you set it.

Dave, I just personally flat out fucking ignore your stupid fucking monkey ass, that's all.

Loser.
wow, you're a regular thesaurus there cheech. might be time to fire up some more inspiration, you're starting to repeat yourself
TWF Post whore #6
Old 10-21-2010, 10:25 PM   #18
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
I don't even know where you set it.
bout what i expected from you
TWF Post whore #6
Old 10-21-2010, 10:38 PM   #19
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:

Mmm'kay, Bubbles?
So you're telling me that if I come up to you in a bar and start blowing bubbles in your face you aren't going to get mad? I find that impressive because I don't have that kind of discipline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex
Many of the protesters, who weren't actually involved in destruction of property, spent their time occupying police by provoking them
I'm sure most protesters out there couldn't give a shit about whatever it is that the G20 people are doing. They are there to cause trouble or be rebellious. Then report back to their Black and White photography professor that they stood up to the evils of capitalism. Or brag to their coworkers at Urban Outfitters about standing up to "The Man".

I remember the G8 here in Georgia and how they handled hippies. First off they held the event on a privately owned Island (Sea Island) with 1 bridge in and out. So as long as you weren't on that island they really didn't give a shit what you did. If you did step foot on that private property then your "rights" went bye-bye as some 250lb Secret Service guy slams your face into the pavement (which I saw on TV and was so beautiful).
Old 10-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #20
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:

Agree...you don't go around blowing bubbles in a cop's face unless you want a night stick across ur teeth.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote