Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 12-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #21
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
They probably said "fuck you up" and his lawyer suggested he claim that he thought it was "cut you up".

Somehow I really doubt he thought they might have a weapon.
You ever been attacked by someone? Someone whom you had no idea of their capabilities, motivation, or intentions?

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:12 PM   #22
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Moto: CBR1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
You ever been attacked by someone? Someone whom you had no idea of their capabilities, motivation, or intentions?
I know the first thing that comes to mind when I think Homeslice is Bar Brawler/Street Fighter.
fasternyou929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:59 PM   #23
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

What, so all of a sudden they're going to pull out a knife, and for what? To "own" him for insisting on checking their $50 bill? They ALREADY owned him by slapping him, and he didn't do shit back, but you still think they might have wanted to stab him too. Unlikely, but ok.

MORE likely, they're just a couple of typical ghetto chicks who go around slapping and kicking dudes and expecting not to get hit in return, simply because they're girls. That backfired on them this time, which is good. But that doesn't change my opinion that this dude went overkill. They're already down, and he's standing there laughing at them and then decides to swing a couple more times. "Oh but maybe they pulled out a knife while they were on the ground".......yeah ok......except that didn't happen, or he would have said so in court

Last edited by Homeslice; 12-04-2011 at 03:01 PM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:00 PM   #24
Homeslice
Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post
I know the first thing that comes to mind when I think Homeslice is Bar Brawler/Street Fighter.
Because you've met me or know anything about me.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:23 PM   #25
Mikey
Raving Lunatic

Moto: Concours 14 ABS, ZX6E

Good for him. Those stupid bitches got exactly what was coming to them. I hope the charges against them stick and they learn a thing or two from the encounter.

If I ever meet that guy, I'm buying him a beer.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:10 PM   #26
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Quote:
Because you've met me or know anything about me.
I've been reading your posts for nearly a decade and have seen at least one picture of you w/ Jayman at the airport. I think I'm safe in assuming you aren't some physically aggressive guy. If you are, you've got the normal internet vs. real personas all crossed up.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:45 PM   #27
Homeslice
Elitist

Huh? Never met Jayman, and don't know what airport you're talking about.

I'm also not sure what "physically aggressive" is supposed to "look" like, unless we're to assume it requires being huge or something.

Last edited by Homeslice; 12-04-2011 at 08:32 PM..
Old 12-04-2011, 09:20 PM   #28
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Quote:
Huh? Never met Jayman, and don't know what airport you're talking about.

I'm also not sure what "physically aggressive" is supposed to "look" like, unless we're to assume it requires being huge or something.
Looks like I got my wires crossed then. Nevermind.

You're totally bad ass.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:32 PM   #29
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
What, so all of a sudden they're going to pull out a knife, and for what? To "own" him for insisting on checking their $50 bill? They ALREADY owned him by slapping him, and he didn't do shit back, but you still think they might have wanted to stab him too. Unlikely, but ok.

MORE likely, they're just a couple of typical ghetto chicks who go around slapping and kicking dudes and expecting not to get hit in return, simply because they're girls. That backfired on them this time, which is good. But that doesn't change my opinion that this dude went overkill. They're already down, and he's standing there laughing at them and then decides to swing a couple more times. "Oh but maybe they pulled out a knife while they were on the ground".......yeah ok......except that didn't happen, or he would have said so in court
My point is this: if you've never been in a situation where someone is attacking you (to say nothing about two or more), you'd know that all rational thought goes out the freaking window. Further, it stays out the window until sometime after the flight is over, not right after you're "safe". It doesn't work the way they usually show it in books and movies.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:45 AM   #30
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
My point is this: if you've never been in a situation where someone is attacking you (to say nothing about two or more), you'd know that all rational thought goes out the freaking window. Further, it stays out the window until sometime after the flight is over, not right after you're "safe". It doesn't work the way they usually show it in books and movies.
This was also a not so nice place in NYC so the fact a gun o rknife wasnt pulled is surprising. I have treated many a cat fight in my ER and they do a good jobof messing each other up. Guys dont fight with their fists anymore so they all come in shot or stabbed.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote