Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > In the Garage or Shop > Aftermarket Modding

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Moto: 2003 honda CBR 954/ 2011 Road King classic
Default Bike Preference

I was browsing through some last years bike week pics from NMB/AB/MB and thought.... I see on this forum there's not a lot of love for chromed out trailer queens. I understand the whole concept of riding your steed and weight savings etc.... I really don't dig posers quoting what they read in cycle world. I will be the first to tell you I don't know shit beyond regular shop talk and shit I learned here(thanks TWF by the way). I do however appreciate the time and effort and think there are a lot of sexy trailer queens out there. I want a bike to whip around twisties, a cruiser and a project trailer bitch one day. I can imagine the busa I am going to post below 50% of yall are gonna say u just threw up in your mouth. I however think this bitch is pure sex almost like the desmo uh oh

This I think is retarded and one of those why/WTF mods and the overall bike is fugly.

Now this I'm in love with

Yes they ruined the yami. Pics don't do it justice yall FLA peeps prob seen these in Daytona pretty nice bikes.

Don't have a heart attack