Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Dime Quarter > For Sale

Old 12-04-2008, 01:11 PM   #31
PhiSig1071
Let go of my ears.

Moto: '03 GSX-R600, '04 625SMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over200 View Post
Teknic is nice for the $$$ but I can assure once you wear Dainese doubt you would ever wear anything else!
I don't doubt it. My last suit was an IXS, it's Swedish and about the same quality as Dianese, I LOVED it, it had a full silk liner which made it easy to get on and off, and if you go down the silk wont give you a friction burn like other linings. Once I have the money I'm getting a custom suit done, probably by Syed, I visited their shop in Orlando and their stuff is beyond top-notch.

Entia non sunt multiplicanda necessitatem
PhiSig1071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:23 AM   #32
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 View Post
I don't doubt it. My last suit was an IXS, it's Swedish and about the same quality as Dianese, I LOVED it, it had a full silk liner which made it easy to get on and off, and if you go down the silk wont give you a friction burn like other linings. Once I have the money I'm getting a custom suit done, probably by Syed, I visited their shop in Orlando and their stuff is beyond top-notch.
No doubt. My next suit will be a 1-piece. I'd like a custom deal...maybe a Vanson...but who knows. My 2-piece will do for a while.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:48 PM   #33
PhiSig1071
Let go of my ears.

Got the boots today, they look brand fucking new! Fit good too. If it's not raining tomorrow I'm going to try them out on the bike. Thanks for including the plastic toe-sliders, I have a tendency to drag toes on the 'tard and I doubt JGP would be realy happy with the metal ones!

Old 12-16-2008, 07:41 AM   #34
was92v
Nowhere Man

I've got 2 Syed custom suits and they are the shit! Maybe a little less "refined" than A* or Dainese but very well made and they can (have) stand up to multiple crashes. My older suit was built in 1993 and has been crashed 5 times, Twice at slower (40ish) on the street and 3 times on the track, twice at around 80mph and once at over a hundred and they held up great.
I never had to visit a Dr from any of the get offs. The leathers still look good enough to wear and would pass any tech for track use still.
The A* and Dainese look and feel great but don't seem to crash as well.
I have never worm BB's leathers, but I know Bill, been to his shop, had him alter and repair my Syed's. His work and materials is top shelf.
was92v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:06 PM   #35
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by was92v View Post
I've got 2 Syed custom suits and they are the shit! Maybe a little less "refined" than A* or Dainese but very well made and they can (have) stand up to multiple crashes. My older suit was built in 1993 and has been crashed 5 times, Twice at slower (40ish) on the street and 3 times on the track, twice at around 80mph and once at over a hundred and they held up great.
I never had to visit a Dr from any of the get offs. The leathers still look good enough to wear and would pass any tech for track use still.
The A* and Dainese look and feel great but don't seem to crash as well.
I have never worm BB's leathers, but I know Bill, been to his shop, had him alter and repair my Syed's. His work and materials is top shelf.

I haven't gone with a full custom suit yet but my next purchase will be Syed.

I have had both them and BB do repairs for me in the past.

BB does good work also but I am 100% sold on Syed quality. I have been to their shop outside Orlando and they were very nice and very helpful.
shmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:45 PM   #36
Over200
Helo Avoidance Equipped

Moto: Time Machine

Quote:
Got the boots today, they look brand fucking new! Fit good too. If it's not raining tomorrow I'm going to try them out on the bike. Thanks for including the plastic toe-sliders, I have a tendency to drag toes on the 'tard and I doubt JGP would be realy happy with the metal ones!

Cool!!..LMK how they perform for you...I loved them..Like I said only wore them I think on 2 rides..and I paid $280 something and that was with my buddies employee discount..So enjoy they were a good score for you!
Over200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:25 PM   #37
PhiSig1071
Let go of my ears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over200 View Post
Cool!!..LMK how they perform for you...I loved them..Like I said only wore them I think on 2 rides..and I paid $280 something and that was with my buddies employee discount..So enjoy they were a good score for you!
Hell yeah they were. I tried them out, they fit good and perform well. I'm happy with my purchase. Good luck selling the suit!

Old 12-16-2008, 03:38 PM   #38
Over200
Helo Avoidance Equipped

Talking

Quote:
Hell yeah they were. I tried them out, they fit good and perform well. I'm happy with my purchase. Good luck selling the suit!
Happy!...That's what life is all about.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:28 AM   #39
Over200
Helo Avoidance Equipped

Price reduced on suit!!...Happy Riding season!!