Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Cage Hell

Old 08-16-2009, 10:27 AM   #61
Flexin
AMA Supersport

I would want to save up and get me one of these.

James
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lotus.jpg (28.7 KB, 20 views)
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:39 AM   #62
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I would want to save up and get me one of these.

James
Your baldness would stick out the top of that like a bobblehead.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:46 PM   #63
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
Out of those two cars I would go with the 350Z.

Doing a search on autotrader.com (coupe,manual, under 45000 miles, under 15000) doesn't really give too many options. Out of the list, the cars I would possibly consider are...

(In no kind of order)

350Z
Mustang GT/SVT and so on.
Camaro SS
Ram air Firebird
300ZX
BMW (there is a few on there that are non M3s that would be near the top of my list)
GTO
G35

If I was younger I might even look at the
Prelude
Colbalt SS
VW GTI

Maybe

Acura 3.2CL Type-S
Chrysler Crossfire Coupe

I would have fun with it. Find a few types your interested in and go do some test driving. Driving a few cars will give you a better idea on what you can live with.

James
Ive actually been looking at most of the stuff on that list. The 350 and G35 are at the top of the list so far. I love trans ams but hate the interior in those and the camaros, it just looks old to me. The 300zx is sweet just too old for what I want. The GTO has definitely gotten my attention too. If I can find one of the 6.0l ones Id probably jump on it. I dont mind the 5.7l but I would definitely prefer the 6.

Im not a huge crossfire person. I love the Acura TL but theyre pretty scarce around here all of the sudden. I wouldnt mind a tsx either.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:29 PM   #64
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
Your baldness would stick out the top of that like a bobblehead.
LOL. You forget how short I am. I wouldn't stick out of the top with and afro.

James
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 08-16-2009, 08:33 PM   #65
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
Ive actually been looking at most of the stuff on that list. The 350 and G35 are at the top of the list so far. I love trans ams but hate the interior in those and the camaros, it just looks old to me. The 300zx is sweet just too old for what I want. The GTO has definitely gotten my attention too. If I can find one of the 6.0l ones Id probably jump on it. I dont mind the 5.7l but I would definitely prefer the 6.

Im not a huge crossfire person. I love the Acura TL but theyre pretty scarce around here all of the sudden. I wouldnt mind a tsx either.
I agree on the Firebird/Camaro interiors. I had a V6 Firebird for a few months about two years ago. I didn't mind the car (would have loved to have the V8) but I wasn't a fan of the interior at all. I didn't hate it, but I didn't have any love for it. Now the T tops I did like. The first week I had the car on the road I took it out with the tops off, it was cold out so I had to crank the heat but I didn't care. I just always wanted a car with T tops.

James