Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 07-31-2012, 02:44 PM   #91
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
at least it'll create more jobs

1 or 2
I'd say it'd create 1000-2000 jobs but all bureaucrats with maybe 1 or 2 people to actually enforce it.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:48 PM   #92
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I agree to an extent, a lot of NYC is close confined areas with all the appt buildings, th eghettos arent as spread out as it is in LA so I think its just fewer opportunities to fire off afew rounds. The other thing is in NYC getting a concealed carry permit is virtualy impossible, outside of cops and a few busines owners no one is carrying on the streets.
Actually I think it is next to impossible in California unless you are at least a D-list celebrity.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:50 PM   #93
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
now the conspiracy theories begin

"Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system. Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money."
If this is supposed to mean that the Illuminati set up his son in order to prevent his father from testifying, it doesn't seem to be doing a very good job, as his parents don't seem to give much of a shit about him.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote