Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 08-03-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R
Default Little bastard, you got one more chance...

WTF?!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm glad people intervened....and that she was charged...but...I can't help but wish that someone would have busted this ignorant cunt in HER mouth.

I swear there should be some kind of aptitude test before people are allowed to breed.

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrode...p1=Local_Links
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

I'm glad they didn't hit her - then they would have been brought on assault charges and it would have diluted the matter. That would have made HER a victim. Good on them for keeping cool heads and getting her charged.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:38 AM   #3
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I'm glad they didn't hit her - then they would have been brought on assault charges and it would have diluted the matter. That would have made HER a victim. Good on them for keeping cool heads and getting her charged.
Fair point.....but seriously....punching an infant in the mouth? Admit it....just a PART of you wanted to clock her one...right?

All kidding aside, though....just take the poor kid from her NOW and be done with it....seriously.....people go on and on about how many families are standing around waiting to adopt unwanted children....here's a perfect opportunity to place an innocent child in a family where he/she is loved and wanted.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #4
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
how many families are standing around waiting to adopt unwanted children....here's a perfect opportunity to place an innocent child in a family where he/she is loved and wanted.
I don't think its like that at all actually. That notion refers to a very specific adoption situation, and not what's going on with children taken from their bio "parents"...
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:18 PM   #5
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
I don't think its like that at all actually. That notion refers to a very specific adoption situation, and not what's going on with children taken from their bio "parents"...
I think there would be some issue with kids that are taken away vs ones given up for adoption. The parents can always fight to regain custody down th eroad when they have gotten their shit together or at least claim/make an appearance that they have.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:19 PM   #6
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I think there would be some issue with kids that are taken away vs ones given up for adoption. The parents can always fight to regain custody down th eroad when they have gotten their shit together or at least claim/make an appearance that they have.
Similar things have happened with adopted babies give up at birth too, but yea, I think you're right.

There's only one way to curb these types of behavior though, and its by simply preventing these lil' bastard children from being born and reproducing exponentially. Good solid programs to slow reproductive rates among the nation's weakest, dumbest, sickest and poorest citizens would save us from all this bullshit...but that's prob. not going to happen because the only effective form of birth control known to humankind is abstinence.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Old 08-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #7
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Similar things have happened with adopted babies give up at birth too, but yea, I think you're right.

There's only one way to curb these types of behavior though, and its by simply preventing these lil' bastard children from being born and reproducing exponentially. Good solid programs to slow reproductive rates among the nation's weakest, dumbest, sickest and poorest citizens would save us from all this bullshit...but that's prob. not going to happen because the only effective form of birth control known to humankind is abstinence.
Trust me I see that shit 4 nights a week in the ER, it scares me seeing soem of these people who cant take care of themselves, and are either pregnant yet again or have the STD of the week. I figure ok theyre prety much lost causes but the kids have virtually no shot being brought up in a god knows what household.

I think when a child is given up for adoption there is a window in which the mother can try to get them back. May vary in different states though.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:32 PM   #8
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

But why? If the child is taken away FOR CAUSE...why can't it be a non-reversible decision.

Want to keep your child?

I don't know, maybe you could start by not punching them in the fucking mouth on a public bus?

Fail that simple test....and your child is put into an adoption pool....non-negotiable....non-reversible....then it's time for the "millions of families are waiting to adopt" crowd to put up....or shut up.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:11 PM   #9
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Quote:
But why? If the child is taken away FOR CAUSE...why can't it be a non-reversible decision.

Want to keep your child?

I don't know, maybe you could start by not punching them in the fucking mouth on a public bus?

Fail that simple test....and your child is put into an adoption pool....non-negotiable....non-reversible....then it's time for the "millions of families are waiting to adopt" crowd to put up....or shut up.
lol @ you and all your fancy common sense.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:38 AM   #10
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Agreed. And she'd probably make a lot of money off of it if they had.

Quote:
Fair point.....but seriously....punching an infant in the mouth? Admit it....just a PART of you wanted to clock her one...right?
Yes... the urge was definitely there.

Pick on someone your own size, lady.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote