Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-28-2008, 09:25 AM   #41
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 View Post

It's funny, all my female friends (Neebs included) have offered their services is weeding out the crazy ones early. It is much appreciated, and needed! Maybe ya'll should start a business!
This is a service I've never needed... Honestly, most of us probably don't need it either... Stop thinking with the "I wish/hope/want" section of your brain... Then again, I am a super critical person in general... I tend to pick apart everyone I meet immediately...

That being said... crazy chicks are usually cash money in the sack... Just make sure you fuck them at their place or a friends house... You don't want them finding you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
The only thing I could think of in that situation would be to take it in an unexpected direction.
As she's pouring out her crazy, start masturbating really really slowly and creepily just nodding your head and licking your lips. Reciting any bible verses you know would definitely help.
Crazy can only be countered with over the top insanity.
If I ever meet you... I'm buying you a beer.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:36 AM   #42
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

Eject, Eject, Eject!!!! Seriously I can help you wire up and ejection seat, no charge. Where in the world do you pick these chicks up? You have to have some kind of curse.

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:41 AM   #43
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
The only thing I could think of in that situation would be to take it in an unexpected direction.
As she's pouring out her crazy, start masturbating really really slowly and creepily just nodding your head and licking your lips. Reciting any bible verses you know would definitely help.
Crazy can only be countered with over the top insanity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post

If I ever meet you... I'm buying you a beer.
Im with OSP, that plan alone earns you a beer if I meet you.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:12 AM   #44
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yea I have an incredibly bad temper and I CANNOT stand to be hit without hitting back! I was always taught to never hit a woman but anyone that hits you is man enough to be hit back! If a 120 lb man hit me in the face,I wouldn't even hesitate to knock the shit out of him. I was twice his size when he hit me so if he didn't care why should I? The same thing goes for a woman,just because you are smaller than me doesn't give you carte blance' to strike me at will. I believe that everyone has a right to defend themselves regardless of the situation. To my credit,I have managed to control myself on several occasions when dealing with women and have never actually struck a woman BUT I let them know that only the first one is free,after this they're gonna cost ya! Luckily,I apparently get my point across strongly enough to convince them that I mean business.
I was the DD tonight for a couple of my friends. And long story short.. me and my friends ended up trying to break up a bar fight between ppl we dont even know. And one side was a bunch of whiney bitches who were protecting one of their punk ass boyfriends from getting his ass beat by a couple other guys... but they were making it worse. So I was trying to send the guys back to their cars and this bitch starts yelling again so i wheel around (fearing another outbreak) and tell this girl to leave NOW. So she starts yelling at me now.... and hits me in the chest! Now I'm 6'1'' and sitting about 315, and would never hit a girl. But I grabbed her on the outside of the shoulders and picked her straight up and physically moved her to her friends. I'll finish the story in another thread... but the point is its such BS how they get away with being physical... just because they know we cant act back...
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:48 AM   #45
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
I was the DD tonight for a couple of my friends. And long story short.. me and my friends ended up trying to break up a bar fight between ppl we dont even know. And one side was a bunch of whiney bitches who were protecting one of their punk ass boyfriends from getting his ass beat by a couple other guys... but they were making it worse. So I was trying to send the guys back to their cars and this bitch starts yelling again so i wheel around (fearing another outbreak) and tell this girl to leave NOW. So she starts yelling at me now.... and hits me in the chest! Now I'm 6'1'' and sitting about 315, and would never hit a girl. But I grabbed her on the outside of the shoulders and picked her straight up and physically moved her to her friends. I'll finish the story in another thread... but the point is its such BS how they get away with being physical... just because they know we cant act back...
Oh I feel ya! It's like this in my eyes,I would NEVER think that if I attack oh,some huge 400+lb monster of a guy that he couldn't hit me back because I am smaller than him. That's bullshit! You can talk all the shit you want and I'll laugh at you regardless of your gender but don't ever put your hands on me. As far as I'm concerned,that's what "ERA" is all about! Equal treatment for EVERYONE!!! Hurray!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:13 AM   #46
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Oh I feel ya! It's like this in my eyes,I would NEVER think that if I attack oh,some huge 400+lb monster of a guy that he couldn't hit me back because I am smaller than him. That's bullshit! You can talk all the shit you want and I'll laugh at you regardless of your gender but don't ever put your hands on me. As far as I'm concerned,that's what "ERA" is all about! Equal treatment for EVERYONE!!! Hurray!
Yeah let me know what a judge thinks about that theory.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:53 AM   #47
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Moto: 2003 honda CBR 954/ 2011 Road King classic

PiZdETS you are the fuckin man that was funny as hell i'm still laughing. She would be like what the fuk.