Unnecessary raids on doctors and sick people 14 in 25 years

40,000 raids per year
1,000,000 raids in the last 25 years

333 raids where someone died or questionable excess occurred in 25 years

.0333% error rate
And here's where I use this part of those numbers:

1,000,000 raids in the last 25 years

..And say; WHAT THE FUCK?

We have more of our people incarcerated than any society EVER in the history of the fucking planet...INCLUDING Nazi Germany...so there's the first fucking "hint" that something is amiss, even before you hear the ONE MILLION FUCKING MILITARY STYLE RAIDS number...geez.

What country is this supposed to be again?

Old 05-25-2010, 04:02 PM   #12
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

And are these police departments REQUIRED to report this data, or do some of them only do it if the data puts them in a good light?
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:04 PM   #13
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbs View Post
Oh well, since you put it that way.. No problem at all.. Go tell those families of those innocents that they were part of .0333%.. See if that makes em feel better.
Really, it's just a small percentage; a few dead 7-year-olds plus or minus.

To me, it seems like it's reflective of the sheer number of these things...done against people, in their own countries, when we're not even at war...oh, no we are...I forgot...we are "at war", aren't we?

At war against our own. Fathers, mothers, teenagers...we're at war alright.

Maybe it's time we stop fighting ourselves. I think %.0000003 is categorically unacceptable if it's my child, or could ever even potentially be my child...what the fuck?

Sickening.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:25 PM   #14
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

I see the Syracuse story about the cop shooting at the family dog and hitting the hand-cuffed 13 year old in the leg made it in there

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:18 AM   #15
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Statiscially not bad at all...but the ones that actually died, how many resisted or had firearms?

I love how the victimless liberals always like to spout how the bad police raid the good drug lord houses. Let's get something straight here. Most of these people are low life thugs who have -0- concern for human life. Do you expect police to go into these houses waving a white flag? I'm not sure about the rest of the country, but there are over 58 gangs in LA who thirve on the money produced by drugs, bought by the American habitual sheep. I can bet that most of the time firearms are found in the raided houses as these people are not going to give up easily. Yes, sometimes you have things go bad as that is just the cost of doing buisness, but we cannot let these drug cartels influx into our country and control the streets.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:35 AM   #16
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

No, we should get rid of them, like we got rid of the mobsters that ran alcohol during that prohibition. Put the black market out of business, and end the prohibition.

The answer is NOT kicking down people's doors, and shooting their kids and dogs.

It erodes everyone's rights, and safety, and IT DOES NOT FIX THE PROBLEM.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:44 AM   #17
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
No, we should get rid of them, like we got rid of the mobsters that ran alcohol during that prohibition. Put the black market out of business, and end the prohibition.

The answer is NOT kicking down people's doors, and shooting their kids and dogs.

It erodes everyone's rights, and safety, and IT DOES NOT FIX THE PROBLEM.
Do you think people can handle drugs if we legalized them? Or better yet, will the taxes outweigh the money transfer from the war on drugs?

I hate promoting shit that people become dependant upon.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:08 AM   #18
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

You can't save people from themselves.

1) No one can.
2) It's not your job anyway.
3) All kindsa shit goes real bad real fast if you're dumb enough to try anyway (history has proven this)...and
4) It only makes the original problem worse.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:02 AM   #19
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Do you think people can handle drugs if we legalized them? Or better yet, will the taxes outweigh the money transfer from the war on drugs?
Even if they can't handle it, who cares if people harm their health by choice? They're inferior people anyway. I'm more concerned with what happens to people who make intelligent choices.

And as for money transfer, do you enjoy seeing all this money going to Mexico, Columbia, etc?

Last edited by Homeslice; 05-26-2010 at 09:06 AM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:36 AM   #20
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Statiscially not bad at all...but the ones that actually died, how many resisted or had firearms?

I love how the victimless liberals always like to spout how the bad police raid the good drug lord houses. Let's get something straight here. Most of these people are low life thugs who have -0- concern for human life. Do you expect police to go into these houses waving a white flag? I'm not sure about the rest of the country, but there are over 58 gangs in LA who thirve on the money produced by drugs, bought by the American habitual sheep. I can bet that most of the time firearms are found in the raided houses as these people are not going to give up easily. Yes, sometimes you have things go bad as that is just the cost of doing buisness, but we cannot let these drug cartels influx into our country and control the streets.
How exactly do you know that most of these people are low life thugs who have 0 concern for human life?

And last I checked, in America anyway, its not yet illegal to own a firearm.

Pssst....BTW...its not these "low-life thugs" who allow the drug cartels influx into our country to control the streets...its the U.S. Government and 70 years worth of national drug policy.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote