Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 08-16-2010, 05:52 PM   #11
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
Paula Jones sued Clinton for sexual harassment. In a deposition while under oath for the Jones case Clinton perjured himself . You can remember it however you like but Clinton did lie under oath, something which is frowned upon.
Yeah, but IIRC she was egged on to do so by Trip.

She was actually quite proud she had blown the cat, and was bragging.

The suit was without merit. Perhaps she should have kept her lips off his dick.

Did he lie? Yeah. I'd venture to say 99% of men would have done the same thing. It's not an excuse, but it is reality.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:04 PM   #12
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Yeah, but IIRC she was egged on to do so by Trip.

She was actually quite proud she had blown the cat, and was bragging.

The suit was without merit. Perhaps she should have kept her lips off his dick.

Did he lie? Yeah. I'd venture to say 99% of men would have done the same thing. It's not an excuse, but it is reality.

Wrong again on Tripp. She was egging on Lewinsky, not Jones. Lewinsky did blow Clinton, seemed proud about it, and was bragging about it to Tripp.

As for what actually happened Jones denied she did anything with Clinton, Clinton denied everything, and the State Trooper said he didn't know what happened in the hotel room. I don't believe any witnesses or evidence was introduced in the case showing she blew him or bragged about it. There was testimony from other women that stated Clinton pulled the same stunt with them as Jones alleged though.

You can continue to make excuses for Clinton's perjury all you want. Either way that was the action that caused him his legal trouble, not getting a blow job.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:39 AM   #13
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Oh, right...Jones. Now I remember.

Yeah, that piece of work. Ugly as a wart. I dunno, maybe Bill came onto her...he apparently has no fucking taste...

I dunno, I was just talking about political hit jobs...it seems they happen from both sides.

I don't know enough about DeLay to know if he's guilty of anything, other than totally unbelievable Republican/Televangelist hair...but I think that's usually a fair litmus of overall credibility...

Old 08-17-2010, 07:21 AM   #14
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Paula Jones sued Clinton for sexual harassment. In a deposition while under oath for the Jones case Clinton perjured himself . You can remember it however you like but Clinton did lie under oath, something which is frowned upon.
Clinton answered the question correctly, by the definitions set by The Court, itself, which limited the term "sexual relations" to actual intercourse. Using the law to its letter is what lawyers do. It was slimy, but it was true by that standard.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:32 AM   #15
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Clinton answered the question correctly, by the definitions set by The Court, itself, which limited the term "sexual relations" to actual intercourse. Using the law to its letter is what lawyers do. It was slimy, but it was true by that standard.
The Court didn't agree with you. He was held in contempt of court and fined for his testimony on that particular matter.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:33 AM   #16
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
The Court didn't agree with you. He was held in contempt of court and fined for his testimony on that particular matter.
Because they rules on the spirit, rather than the letter of the terms set forth.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:54 AM   #17
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Because they rules on the spirit, rather than the letter of the terms set forth.
The Court ruled without considering the merits of Clinton's claim that his testimony was accurate with regard to the definition used in his deposition. That was also only one issue. He was also held in contempt for intentional false testimony concerning having been alone with Lewinsky. The Court would have ruled on the definition of "sexual relations" if it had decided a hearing was necessary. Instead the court decided the record was already clear and little would be gained from a hearing. Clinton could have appealed the ruling if he thought it wrong, something he chose not to do.