Default Trio Breaks Out of Belgium Prison in a Helicopter

A helicopter!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe...ape/index.html
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 05:41 PM   #2
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Some Greek guy did it twice from the same prison.

He's on badassoftheweek.com
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 06:00 PM   #3
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Some Greek guy did it twice from the same prison.

He's on badassoftheweek.com
http://badassoftheweek.com/paleokostas.html

Quote:
In June 2006, Paleokostas' older brother (another pathological criminal who is now serving jail time on 16 counts of armed robbery) commandeered a helicopter, and landed it right in the middle of the fucking exercise yard of the prison in broad daylight. The armed guards at Korydallos, not expecting to be subjected to such an unbelievable display of gigantic steel-plated testicles, assumed that this chopper belonged to the warden or the Chief of Prisons or something, and instead of investigating it they all decided to make sure their shoes were appropriately spit-shined so as not to incur a citation from their wrathful bosses. Vassilis (who had orchestrated the entire operation from the beginning) and his Albanian buddy simply walked up to the helicopter, hopped inside, and lifted off. By the time the guards got their heads out of their asses and started firing their guns at the bird, it was already too late. Paleokostas had escaped.

So the Greek police put out an all-points bulletin, and a nation-wide manhunt began for the Greek Robin Hood. Officers, dogs, and federal agents scoured the countryside for this fugitive day and night, relentlessly following leads and doing everything in their power to bring this wanted criminal to justice.

Paleokostas evaded them for two and a half years. He lived in the mountains outside Athens, evaded all attempts to recapture him, and even orchestrated another high-profile kidnapping in the process – snatching a powerful jackass CEO industrialist, ransoming him for a huge wad of cash, and once again distributing the loot to local farmers and families. There are also rumors that he planned and executed another kidnapping while he was still incarcerated, which is bonus points no matter how you look at it.

In August 2008, Paleokostas was tracked down and re-captured by the Greek police. He was placed in a different maximum security facility, where he was held for another six months, awaiting trial for his brazen escape in 2006. On 21 February 2009, Vassilis Paleokostas was transferred back to his old home – Korydallos Prison. His trial was to begin on the 23rd, and he was to stay in his former holding area while he stood trial for this crime.

But he never made it to trial. The very next day, 22 February, ANOTHER FUCKING HELICOPTER showed up in the skies above Korydallos Prison. It flew over a large tower of the prison, lowered a long rope ladder, and Vassilis Paleokostas and Alket Rizai climbed up into the chopper. As the helicopter flew off into the sunset, the prisoners of Korydallos cheered.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:05 PM   #4
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

"A 22-year-old man of Moroccan origin was an accomplice to the group but had to stay behind because the helicopter couldn't carry everyone, the Belga news agency reported."

Wait here, we'll be right back!

JC
Old 07-24-2009, 07:10 PM   #5
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
"A 22-year-old man of Moroccan origin was an accomplice to the group but had to stay behind because the helicopter couldn't carry everyone, the Belga news agency reported."

Wait here, we'll be right back!

JC
I wonder how they decided who would stay? Rock, Paper, Scissors?

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #6
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I wonder how they decided who would stay? Rock, Paper, Scissors?

James
More like, Rock, Paper, Dumbass.

JC