Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Cage Hell

Old 05-14-2009, 04:18 PM   #11
BobTheBiker
too much time on my hands

Moto: 01 ZX6R, looking for more now.

down here, I"m used to seeing EVERYTHING. makeup applications, shaving, reading the paper, texting, doing nails, dozing off behind the wheel. everything BUT attempting to actually drive.

I continually am amazed by how many people there are here that are incapable of driving correctly.

the ones that always want to be in front, or tailgate here are typically the douchebags in camaros/firebirds and vettes but the honda people are the worst about the I MUST BE AHEAD OF YOU, even if I WILL be going slower, I MUST get that extra 5 second lead over you.

The women down here are awful about sitting an inch from my bumper,or creeping up the INSTANT I creep forward to give a space cushion between my vehicle and theirs.
BobTheBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:23 PM   #12
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

I saw a woman putting on mascara the other day while driving my Tundra on the freeway. I made a point to make her take a stick to the eye

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:24 PM   #13
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheBiker View Post
down here, I"m used to seeing EVERYTHING. makeup applications, shaving, reading the paper, texting, doing nails, dozing off behind the wheel. everything BUT attempting to actually drive.

I continually am amazed by how many people there are here that are incapable of driving correctly.

the ones that always want to be in front, or tailgate here are typically the douchebags in camaros/firebirds and vettes but the honda people are the worst about the I MUST BE AHEAD OF YOU, even if I WILL be going slower, I MUST get that extra 5 second lead over you.

The women down here are awful about sitting an inch from my bumper,or creeping up the INSTANT I creep forward to give a space cushion between my vehicle and theirs.

Where is "down here" ?
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:14 PM   #14
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

here I thought it would be a neon

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:32 PM   #15
tached1000rr
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2009 GSXR 1300

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
I-77 between Charlotte, NC and Lake Norman...every single day I see females applying makeup while driving. My wife gets pizzed about it too. Texting...reading papers...etc.

Ok the males are guilty of the texting and reading as well as shaving too.

I always wonder !!
I-77 is nuts, I'm so glad I don't have to travel that daily anymore.
tached1000rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:42 AM   #16
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Anybody else notice that women tend to put on their seat belts after they're underway and men tend to do it before even starting the car?

(not all women mind you, but every person I have seen with this habit are female)
I always start the engine first, then put the belt on after I'm out of the parking lot.

I've noticed the opposite. Women put the belt on first and guys do it after they are moving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I saw a woman putting on mascara the other day while driving my Tundra on the freeway. I made a point to make her take a stick to the eye

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:29 AM   #17
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
I always start the engine first, then put the belt on after I'm out of the parking lot.

I've noticed the opposite. Women put the belt on first and guys do it after they are moving.

Must be the girly men in cali. Up here, ppl with testosterone do it the opposite.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:05 AM   #18
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

I put the belt on before starting the car because the seat belt ding ding ding ding ding drives me fucking nuts

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:43 AM   #19
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tached1000rr View Post
I-77 is nuts, I'm so glad I don't have to travel that daily anymore.
Yes it is...I'm sort of used to it...ok not really but I try not to get road rage....usually the wife drives to and from work since we ride together...hey somebody has to be able to shoot.

Unfortunately my $$ comes from Charlotte so I have to go into the city but I sure do love living in the lake area. When I'm riding in the country, or kicked back on the deck, or sitting in the boat on the lake it's sooo... !!
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:58 PM   #20
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Fox Body Mustang convertible, kinda looked like crap...his exhaust liked to choke me.

In the middle of heavy traffic during morning commute in a 30pmh zone?

I drive an 06 Mustang GT and I dont get that retarded...
Because you are female and don't have an ego to boost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Anybody else notice that women tend to put on their seat belts after they're underway and men tend to do it before even starting the car?

(not all women mind you, but every person I have seen with this habit are female)
I put mine on after I started to move. I'm waiting for a cop to pull me over for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
I put the belt on before starting the car because the seat belt ding ding ding ding ding drives me fucking nuts
That is the ONLY reason my husband wears his and even then it doesn't stop him from actually wearing it. He just clips in the passenger belt to his side so it stops dinging. Unless, I'm with him, then he wears it.
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote