Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-01-2009, 12:31 PM   #111
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauralynne View Post
Goddamn double standards.
Let me see if I get this straight:
Women ALWAYS change after marriage and men NEVER do.

Ok. Got it. Thanks.

Nope, I didn't say that. Actually, I said that people can change but you will always be "fundamentally" you. Besides, for the most part people don't really "change", you just find out more about them as time goes on. I don't know how long she was married but are you going to tell me that a person can completely change their very nature in the space of a few months or years? I think not. He was a freak to begin with, she only discovered that fact AFTER they were married. Just like he discovered she was a prude and frigid AFTER they got married. They both failed IMHO. I'm sure he's somewhere discussing this situation with his friends and they are all saying that she was a bitch or whatever. Actually, it's all for the best, now he can find someone who is into the things he's into and she can do the same. Hurray! For the record, I'm actually with her on the once you are married there's to be no one else in your bed pov.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:38 PM   #112
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Nope, I didn't say that. Actually, I said that people can change but you will always be "fundamentally" you. Besides, for the most part people don't really "change", you just find out more about them as time goes on. I don't know how long she was married but are you going to tell me that a person can completely change their very nature in the space of a few months or years? I think not. He was a freak to begin with, she only discovered that fact AFTER they were married. Just like he discovered she was a prude and frigid AFTER they got married. They both failed IMHO. I'm sure he's somewhere discussing this situation with his friends and they are all saying that she was a bitch or whatever. Actually, it's all for the best, now he can find someone who is into the things he's into and she can do the same. Hurray! For the record, I'm actually with her on the once you are married there's to be no one else in your bed pov.
I'm not a prude, nor am I frigid. I just draw the line at picking up random guys at bars, or letting my SO fuck women he picked up on Myspace. Just seems really.. unsanitary.

But you go on with your bad self, Tigger. You're married, so you know what we've been through, right? Wait..

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #113
Frostz28
Redneck

Moto: 2005 GSXR 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post

This thread isn't about you tigger or leghumping. It's teasing the married guys on the forum, because we had been complaining about not getting any after tying the knot.
I read this whole thread and with out this quote I would have had NO IDEA what the hell this thread was about!

"Guys like me drink to many beers on Friday after work, our best blue jeans have skoal rings, we wear our boots to church"
Frostz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:46 PM   #114
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post

Tig, seriouly man, SHHHHHHHH. Stop stirring the pot. I was married for 8 years and when it all came down to it, we were DRASTICALLY different people than we thought we were. So dont tell me that we should KNOW who a person is. People change and dont even realize it. And things can happen that make a person feel differently. I can completely understand what Archren is saying, Ive been there. Maybe she didnt word it easily for you comprehension, but obviously you havent been there so you dont know.
Ah okay but I have been in similar situations before. Heck, my last gf in Mi cheated on me. I could have been all angry and stormed around swearing and throwing things but the bottom line was/is I knew she was a whore when I met her. She tried to hide it and I tried to ignore it but I KNEW it from the start. Sure I found things out about her past as the months/years went by but they weren't "changes", they were things that were there to see all along if I had looked hard enough. She was beautiful, hard working, sexual, etc so I overlooked her faults/past until it was shoved in my face. It's like that story in "Natural Born Killers" about the woman who brings a rattlesnake into her hut to save it from freezing to death and it bites her.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:47 PM   #115
CasterTroy

Holy crap......I felt like someone just duct taped me to a chair, peeled my eyelids back and MADE me watch an episode of OPRAH

And I just made it to page 8
CasterTroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:50 PM   #116
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostz28 View Post
I read this whole thread and with out this quote I would have had NO IDEA what the hell this thread was about!
Then we need a post like this for every thread because thats how a feel most of the time here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:54 PM   #117
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

wow, this shit blew up

I'm a huge proponent that sex doesn't stop after marriage.

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:02 PM   #118
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archren View Post
I'm not a prude, nor am I frigid. I just draw the line at picking up random guys at bars, or letting my SO fuck women he picked up on Myspace. Just seems really.. unsanitary.

But you go on with your bad self, Tigger. You're married, so you know what we've been through, right? Wait..

Frigid is relative and can be conditional. I agree that marriage should involve one man and one woman, PERIOD! In this respect, I may be more of a prude than you. As far as my marriage history goes, I'm sorry, what do you know about me or my past? Hmmm...? Are you ASSuming things pumpkin?

I was in the Middle East for about a year and a half, got injured and spent about 3 months in a hospital in Nuremberg only to come home to a wife that was 6 months pregnant. Don't ASSume that I don't understand what heartache or hardship is about sister, because I've carried far more than my fair share. Here's the thing though, she told me she wasn't ready for marriage, I knew she was a "party girl" but my dumb ass begged her to marry me before I left. So as I said, she didn't "change" she was exactly the same person, I just chose to ignore it until it was too late.

The only other time I've been engaged, we were together for 4 years and I came home from work to find her dead from an asthma attack... I know all about pain, thanks.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:04 PM   #119
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjakel View Post
I'm a huge proponent that sex doesn't stop after marriage.
I'm all for it not stopping either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:05 PM   #120
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I'm all for it not stopping either.
It should be made part of the marriage vows IMHO!