Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Track

Old 10-13-2008, 01:33 AM   #1
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar
Default Pedrosa's manager slams Hayden

Wow... dude's almost as big a bitch as Danni is...

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/sp...slams-Hayden-/

Quote:
Pedrosa's manager slams Hayden

By matto3227

MotoGP

09 October 2008 10:04

Dani Pedrosa's manager Alberto Puig has launched a scathing attack on the Spaniard's Repsol Honda teammate Nicky Hayden.

The relationship between the pair has been strained since Pedrosa collided with Hayden at Estoril in 2006 in an incident that looked set to destroy the American's title hopes until Valentino Rossi's crash in the Valencia finale allowed Hayden to claim the crown after all.

When a wall was erected down the centre of the Honda garage at Indianapolis following Pedrosa's controversial mid-season switch to Bridgestone tyres, Hayden hinted that it would make little difference because there had been no exchange between the two riders' crews anyway.

But in an outspoken interview with the official MotoGP website, Puig has accused Hayden of relying on Pedrosa's set-ups and of harbouring jealousy towards the Spaniard. "All I can say is that Hayden may be bothered because now he can't access information and telemetry data from Dani's bike," Puig told motogp.com.

"With this information he was able to improve his riding, as he had all of Dani's references and now he can't use that any longer. He was simply copying as he never knew how to set-up a bike." A professional rider can't be complaining because he can't get access to the other rider's data, because finding what works best is his job, not the other rider's.

"Everybody knows that a racing team doesn't work like a football team. It involves two riders, but each is working for himself and the factory will support the rider who has the best chance. Because when it comes to winning, only one rider wins. It has always been like this and it always will be like this - anybody who says the opposite is just lying to look good."

Puig claimed that Hayden had never been an equal rival to Pedrosa. "Honestly, and without trying to offend anyone, there was never a rivalry in the garage," he said. "Nicky won the title when Dani was in his first MotoGP season, and since then there was no rivalry because he (Hayden) didn't get the results. On his own, Dani gained experience in this class and Nicky was always behind him, so Nicky has never been a serious rival."

Hayden will leave the Honda team for Ducati at the end of the season, with Andrea Dovizioso taking the place. The Italian has already intimated that he expects a difficult relationship with Pedrosa and Puig, who said Pedrosa will regard Dovizioso as just another rival.

"He has shown loyalty to the factory, and now he gets a perfect move for him," said Puig of Dovizioso. "As for how it will affect us? It really won't change much and won't affect our way of working. He will be another rival on the track."
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:33 AM   #2
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Yeah I saw this earlier, what a complete fag. Can't wait for Hayden to own Pedrosa next year on the Ducati.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:13 AM   #3
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

I found it intresting... as wasn't Hayden the development rider for Honda?
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:33 AM   #4
Rider
Moto GP Star

I saw that last week.. Puig is a whiny bitch.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:52 AM   #5
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Moto: 2003 honda CBR 954/ 2011 Road King classic

Old 10-13-2008, 09:50 AM   #6
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

A whiny manager for a whiny midget. What a fucking dickhead. And he speaks shitty of the midgets new teammate already. What an ass.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:24 PM   #7
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Man,I am always on the wrong side.... I like Pedrosa,I've been watching him since his 125 days and have always been impressed with his riding. I don't really care for his personality but if you have access to past interviews with him,you'll see that this is something that has developed from the constant attacks (even now in this thread) about his size. He has an incredible amount of talent and tenacity. I've mentioned this before but he won a 250 championship with two broken ankles people! You have got to respect that! Oh and come on,Hayden has been crying and bitching about Pedrosa all season. About how the new bike was developed for Dani and not him,etc. I personally agree with Puig that Nicky sucks at bike set-up or how do you explain how two riders on the same bike can have such wildly different results? I guess we'll see when your boy gets on the Duc. If Stoner owns him,then what will you all say?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:29 PM   #8
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
If Stoner owns him,then what will you all say?
Good for Stoner, I fucking hate Nicky anyway, more than I hate Pedrosa.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:44 PM   #9
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

I'm very disappointed we couldn't get into the pits at Indy. I really wanted to talk shit to Pedrosa.
I think I would have intimidated his pocket-sized, faggot ass. Would have been hilarious up until I got kicked out of the race.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:48 PM   #10
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
I'm very disappointed we couldn't get into the pits at Indy. I really wanted to talk shit to Pedrosa.
I think I would have intimidated his pocket-sized, faggot ass. Would have been hilarious up until I got kicked out of the race.
You'd be like Mr. Larson to his Shooter McGavin.

"Well good for Happy Gillm-oooooh My GOD!"

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote