Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > In the Garage or Shop > Aftermarket Modding

Old 11-29-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Moto: 2003 honda CBR 954/ 2011 Road King classic
Default Bike Preference

I was browsing through some last years bike week pics from NMB/AB/MB and thought.... I see on this forum there's not a lot of love for chromed out trailer queens. I understand the whole concept of riding your steed and weight savings etc.... I really don't dig posers quoting what they read in cycle world. I will be the first to tell you I don't know shit beyond regular shop talk and shit I learned here(thanks TWF by the way). I do however appreciate the time and effort and think there are a lot of sexy trailer queens out there. I want a bike to whip around twisties, a cruiser and a project trailer bitch one day. I can imagine the busa I am going to post below 50% of yall are gonna say u just threw up in your mouth. I however think this bitch is pure sex almost like the desmo uh oh

This I think is retarded and one of those why/WTF mods and the overall bike is fugly.

Now this I'm in love with

Yes they ruined the yami. Pics don't do it justice yall FLA peeps prob seen these in Daytona pretty nice bikes.

Don't have a heart attack

Old 11-29-2008, 02:57 PM   #2
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

oh yeah I know it's not really a lot of work to get chrome plastics and a lot of bolt on parts but the white on chrome contrast on the bus is hott though imo
Old 11-29-2008, 03:03 PM   #3
speedylocksmith
Much better off!!

Moto: 05 1Krr

I appreciate the time and effort put into some bikes. If I had the money, I'd have one just for show as long as I have something else to ride regularly
speedylocksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 03:05 PM   #4
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedylocksmith View Post
I appreciate the time and effort put into some bikes. If I had the money, I'd have one just for show as long as I have something else to ride regularly
I agree that bitch couldn't turn worth a damn though
Old 11-29-2008, 03:05 PM   #5
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

im with u and against u lol-ive seen busas, r1's, occasional gix 1k done up that looked really fuckin nice, invokes the same feeling as a desmo. but the ones u posted-garbage lol, but thats my opinion. looks like chrome for the sake of chrome.

and i will add-the desmo is a nice lookin bike, but the major attractiveness is what it is-streetlegal legitimite racebike
Old 11-29-2008, 03:09 PM   #6
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnyce View Post
im with u and against u lol-ive seen busas, r1's, occasional gix 1k done up that looked really fuckin nice, invokes the same feeling as a desmo. but the ones u posted-garbage lol, but thats my opinion. looks like chrome for the sake of chrome.

and i will add-the desmo is a nice lookin bike, but the major attractiveness is what it is-streetlegal legitimite racebike
truth

butttt they are sexxxxxy i'm with ya. On hayabusa.org a lot of those guys tastefully added chrome and bling but still wind that bitch out at the track yes track and dragstrip. Most of them still own zx10's,gsxr's for their everyday rider. Maybe mentioning the desmo in the same post was a bit far reaching.
Old 11-29-2008, 03:31 PM   #7
Dnyce
flyin high

no, the desmo does belong, im just saying its mechanically attractive 1st, visually attractive 2nd. the customs are visually attractive 1st, usually. -i could care less if they even ride em, as long as they are rideable.
Old 11-29-2008, 03:39 PM   #8
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnyce View Post
no, the desmo does belong, im just saying its mechanically attractive 1st, visually attractive 2nd. the customs are visually attractive 1st, usually. -i could care less if they even ride em, as long as they are rideable.
gotcha as I stated on here before I can't begin to have a serious conversation on mechanical function on a bike. Thats why I like this place you learn so much. I do however am attracted to the busa as a mechanical pioneer and they are steadily improving this whore ,at least that's what i'm learning on haybusa org even if they are biased. I saw these bike destroy so many guys at the strip and at street races just grew to love them as a high schooler when they came out and rode a few here and there for short distances scared as hell just trying not to crash it. grew up at the track on sundays My dad didn't race but he went there to bet on Sunday's
Old 11-29-2008, 03:43 PM   #9
Dnyce
flyin high

yea im a drag junkie too, love it
Old 11-29-2008, 10:27 PM   #10
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Theres a lot of custom bikes that I really like, but I still cant stand the huge rear tire. It just looks stupid to me to have a 360 on a bike. Thats wider than damn near any regular car tire, I think vipers only have about a 300 or so on the back, why do you need it on a bike? Other than that, I can definitely appreciate the time and effort put into the bikes.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote