Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 09-17-2009, 08:59 AM   #21
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I heard about it a couple days ago... I think it's bullshit.
It very well could be. I wasn't there.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:50 AM   #22
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Saw it last night. Kimbo and maybe two other guys look to be in shape. Everyone else looks like a fat ass - to the point they were making fun of one guys tits.

There doesn't apprear to be great amounts of skill in this class either. First fight sucked balls, as previously mentioned.
defector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:17 PM   #23
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I dunno... I thought it was completely gay that they brought in Kimbo last and made a big deal of him... if I were those guys, I would have said 'fuck that guy' too. He would have had a target on his back without that, but with that he IS a bullseye. Though, I'd say that could have been Dana's strategy all along...

Also, Kimbo will probably be the last to fight, which is totally gay. I'm guessing every week they are going to try to make you think Kimbo's fighting next week, until finally he's the last guy left to fight. They did it this week... totally gay.

I WAS very excited for this season, until I started really looking at the guys and watched that first fight. I mean, the gore was money... getting cut so bad you can see the skull is always cool, but the fight was horrible. Take down, lay on top of him, ref stands 'em up, repeat. I don't blame Rampage one bit for walking out before the end of the fight. What's hilarious is they talked up that guy's Jiu Jitsu and he had NOTHING.

Unless the fights drastically improve, this season is only going to be watchable because of the shit talking between Rampage and Evans... which, btw, was AWESOME. Rampage cracks me up.
I don't think Kimbo will be fighting for a bit, and I think that is a good thing. There are guys there with more experience, let them fight and give the guys that could use more training more time to learn. Kimbo will only go up early if Rashad desides to go after him.

The fight was really bad. That fight was a poster child for what I don't like about MMA. But even with boxing there are some fights that are just ok (there are even fights that are just plain bad). I'm sure it will get better later on.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:32 PM   #24
Flexin
AMA Supersport

I don't know which rumor your talking about but I don't believe them anyway. The first rumor I heard was that Rashad picked Kimbo which wasn't true.

James
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 09-17-2009, 03:26 PM   #25
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Gardner should be embarassed after that fight. Not only did he have his skull exposed, he had the same move take him down four times. And each time he was as helpless as a baby.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:41 PM   #26
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Kimbo fights tonight against Big Country.

James
Old 09-30-2009, 11:04 PM   #27
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Fuck. Kimbo should have been throwing more right from the start. Big Country bitched out and didn't try to stay on his feet. He said if he wasn't getting is ass kicked he would keep it on his feet. He didn't want to stay up. Kimbo does need more practice getting off the floor and how to keep from going down in the first place.

James
Old 09-30-2009, 11:34 PM   #28
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
Fuck. Kimbo should have been throwing more right from the start. Big Country bitched out and didn't try to stay on his feet. He said if he wasn't getting is ass kicked he would keep it on his feet. He didn't want to stay up. Kimbo does need more practice getting off the floor and how to keep from going down in the first place.

James
That fight sucked ass. End of story.

If Kimbo could stay up so fat ass wouldnt just lay on him, he'd totally have it.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:34 PM   #29
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Rumor has it he has been training with American Top Team, so you know his ground game is improving. Also, he will have another fight in the UFC early next year...
defector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:35 PM   #30
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
That fight sucked ass. End of story.

If Kimbo could stay up so fat ass wouldnt just lay on him, he'd totally have it.
Yup your right. I hope he gets back on the show.

James