Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
dude, how do you walk?
large scrotum that falls into one pant leg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:16 PM   #2
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post
FAIL

You're doing it wrong.

That's all.
Incorrect!

After 15pages of this thread and skimming thru most of it, I have to say, I feel pretty good about myself and the relationship I'm in.(Btw hold all your calls and texts - as soon as shes done with dinner, we're doing it)
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #3
tached1000rr
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2009 GSXR 1300

Well Trip will pull my man card again as he did when I mentioned this in another thread, but I have 3 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, been married for 15 years and my wife and I are freaks in the bedroom STILL, as much as I want when I want. Happily married and our long term friends look at our relationship and aspire for theirs to be like ours. I highly doubt there are many single men out there that gets as much as my MARRIED ass does. My point is while in the minority perhaps there are married couples out there who are happy sexually and otherwise!
tached1000rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:21 AM   #4
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tached1000rr View Post
I highly doubt there are many single men out there that gets as much as my MARRIED ass does.
When I was single I got more ass that a toilet seat. Between the age of 18 and 21(I met my wife when I was 21)I was with 36 different women. While I think the military uniform had a lot to do with it, I had more offers than anyone could ever fathom. I don't think marriage is the sex killer, it is kids that do that.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #5
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Why would I pull your man card for that? I joke about no sex in marriage. I'm a newlywed. You do the math.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:40 AM   #6
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post
FAIL

You're doing it wrong.

That's all.
I realize this thread has already run its course, but........So the premise here is that it's all up to the man to bring the skills? Women can just lay there, no skills required, never trying anything new, never speaking up about what they want?

Just sayin......

It seems like in today's society there's like a 10 to 1 ratio of girls bitching about men's performance, compared to men bitching about women's performance...........and that's not fair IMO.

If you aren't getting what you want, speak up & do something about it. And if you can't communicate, or he won't listen or try to accomodate you, then um you probably shouldn't be together in the first place

BTW, pulling a "Sex in the City" and sitting around gossiping about it with your girlfriends ain't gonna accomplish anything.

Last edited by Homeslice; 05-05-2009 at 02:49 AM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:59 AM   #7
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

I have to agree. Ulu and I have been having a lot of sex lately and it's been awesome. Life just gets in the way sometimes, but you have to make the effort. And it has to be from both of you, don't just wait for your guy to throw down, ladies. The sexual revolution didn't just mean you got more freedom, it also meant responsibility, like sometimes we go dutch or sometimes there should be an unprovoked blowjob. Trust me, guys want to throw down, but think about this - if you've been in a pissy mood all day, and for years when your guy has tried to touch you he's had about a %30 chance of it irritating you, why risk putting you in bitch mode. Ladies, you're the one with the hoo ha, if it isn't getting taken care of it's you're own fault.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:44 AM   #8
G-Rex
Where to next?

Moto: TL1000R, Hayabusa, R1150RT

Unfortunately, most of the time, guys are terrible at taking notes, knowing what their women want, doing what it takes for a good relationship, and here's the kicker....not *expecting* things in return.

At the risk of having *my* man card taken away, I'll offer this for the guys' benefit that may not have gotten this memo yet.

1) Be NICE. You don't always have to be right. There is a way to have a disagreement without it degenerating to fighting. Really.

2) Doing things around the house you *know* need to be done, without being asked to do them, or asking what you get in return for doing it. I'll do the dishes if I see they need done, I'll make the bed, whatever. Like I tell Carolina, she does what she can, I'll do what I can, and whether it's 50/50 or not, it all works itself out in the end, and even if it doesn't, so be it. Our relationship isn't a contest.

3) Whether your girl puts on a *tough* persona or facade, she's still a girl, and likes to be treated as such on occasion. You shouldn't be afraid to randomly put your arm around her while you're walking somewhere, hold her hand, or just tell her *I love you* for no good reason at a random time. You don't have to give up your man card just because you are sappy at times.

I'm not going to sit here and say it works for everyone, or will work for everyone. Hell, anybody who watches my Facebook knows I'm about as sappy as they come sometimes, but, you don't see me complaining about a lack of sex or *not getting any when I want it.* I don't talk about that particularly because quite frankly, it's nobody's business but mine and hers, but we have a great relationship in all aspects.

I know life gets in the way. I get that. There's no reason you can't do the above though, and when life *isn't* in the way, well, that will be remembered, and you will be rewarded.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:09 AM   #9
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
Unfortunately, most of the time, guys are terrible at taking notes, knowing what their women want, doing what it takes for a good relationship, and here's the kicker....not *expecting* things in return.

At the risk of having *my* man card taken away, I'll offer this for the guys' benefit that may not have gotten this memo yet.

1) Be NICE. You don't always have to be right. There is a way to have a disagreement without it degenerating to fighting. Really.

2) Doing things around the house you *know* need to be done, without being asked to do them, or asking what you get in return for doing it. I'll do the dishes if I see they need done, I'll make the bed, whatever. Like I tell Carolina, she does what she can, I'll do what I can, and whether it's 50/50 or not, it all works itself out in the end, and even if it doesn't, so be it. Our relationship isn't a contest.

3) Whether your girl puts on a *tough* persona or facade, she's still a girl, and likes to be treated as such on occasion. You shouldn't be afraid to randomly put your arm around her while you're walking somewhere, hold her hand, or just tell her *I love you* for no good reason at a random time. You don't have to give up your man card just because you are sappy at times.

I'm not going to sit here and say it works for everyone, or will work for everyone. Hell, anybody who watches my Facebook knows I'm about as sappy as they come sometimes, but, you don't see me complaining about a lack of sex or *not getting any when I want it.* I don't talk about that particularly because quite frankly, it's nobody's business but mine and hers, but we have a great relationship in all aspects.

I know life gets in the way. I get that. There's no reason you can't do the above though, and when life *isn't* in the way, well, that will be remembered, and you will be rewarded.
All right, fess up.

What horrible thing did you do to Carolina that made you post this?

You crashed her Ducati didn't you! Does she know yet?

JC
Old 05-05-2009, 09:13 AM   #10
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post

Does the purse she keeps your balls in match her Ducati?

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote