Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Dime Quarter > Group Buys & Hot Deals

Old 05-02-2008, 08:02 AM   #21
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty72 View Post

So yes, Pazzo now mandates that they are sold for $179, no less.
Thats the MAP or minimum advertised price. They can sell them for whatever they want though, they just cant advertise. I get a 15% discount at Performance Moto so I can get them for less than $179.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #22
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Thats the MAP or minimum advertised price. They can sell them for whatever they want though, they just cant advertise. I get a 15% discount at Performance Moto so I can get them for less than $179.
ok yeah, that's what i meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
Fuck that...I'll be going to those ones Anyexcuse has... the ones with the lifetime warrenty.
why, you don't like the pazzo's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:44 PM   #23
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

I have Pazzo levers... but the ones Anyexcuse had were cheaper and had a lifetime warrenty... so if Pazzo's are gonna RAISE their price... i'd go with another company... I'm talking about my next bike... when ever that comes... I'll be getting shorty levers
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:41 PM   #24
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
I have Pazzo levers... but the ones Anyexcuse had were cheaper and had a lifetime warrenty... so if Pazzo's are gonna RAISE their price... i'd go with another company... I'm talking about my next bike... when ever that comes... I'll be getting shorty levers
What company?

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 10:13 PM   #25
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

can't remember STS or something... I'll PM him and have him post up
Old 05-03-2008, 12:52 AM   #26
Big Kahuna
I'm Kind of a Big Deal!

Moto: 1998 900RR, 2005 1000RR, 2007 GT250R

Quote:
You pay for what you get. Pazzo still has the best selection to choose from, and you are getting a full billet piece, and not some cheap cast lever that will break before it bends.
Old 05-03-2008, 03:12 AM   #27
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

pretty sure the ones Anyexcuse has are billet if I remember right... but even if the break... they've got a life time warrenty... they'll give you new ones!

I love my Pazzo's... but I won't pay more than what I already paid for them... 149 shipped
Old 05-03-2008, 02:04 PM   #28
Big Kahuna
I'm Kind of a Big Deal!

Moto: 1998 900RR, 2005 1000RR, 2007 GT250R

Quote:
pretty sure the ones Anyexcuse has are billet if I remember right... but even if the break... they've got a life time warrenty... they'll give you new ones!

I love my Pazzo's... but I won't pay more than what I already paid for them... 149 shipped
Well, I'm not sure which levers you're talking about, but if they are made by Titax then you're actually buying a Pazzo rip off. Check their fitments, it will match the Pazzo line lever for lever. They basically bought every lever from Pazzo and use the fitments to create their own. The "lifetime warranty" is just a gimmick, probably the only way they can break into the market since they are basically the same as CRG or Pazzo. I have yet to see these levers in person, but from the images I've seen they look cast rather than billet. I have no problem paying for quality, and if I ever need to buy levers again, it will most definitely be Pazzo no matter what the price. Plain and simple, good company good stuff!
Old 05-03-2008, 04:33 PM   #29
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
Well, I'm not sure which levers you're talking about, but if they are made by Titax then you're actually buying a Pazzo rip off. Check their fitments, it will match the Pazzo line lever for lever. They basically bought every lever from Pazzo and use the fitments to create their own. The "lifetime warranty" is just a gimmick, probably the only way they can break into the market since they are basically the same as CRG or Pazzo. I have yet to see these levers in person, but from the images I've seen they look cast rather than billet. I have no problem paying for quality, and if I ever need to buy levers again, it will most definitely be Pazzo no matter what the price. Plain and simple, good company good stuff!
I think I'm with ya on this.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 09:08 PM   #30
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
I understand but... even if they're cast... and they'll replace them if they break for free... what's the point in spending more for billet that still may break in a off?

besides they're levers... I don't notice a damn bit of difference between my Pazzo's and my stock levers OTHER than the fact that my Pazzo's are adjustable.

I'm not knock'n Pazzo's... i like mine... had I gotten the shorties like I wanted too... I wouldn't have a damn thing against my set. 149 was a lot for these... and 170+ is just stupid. if I can get a set of shorty casts that are cheaper than Pazzo's AND offer a life time warranty... I'd do it in a heart beat over the Pazzo's.

now if you were talking about something more like wheels or something that if it fails could have a disastrous effects (never seen a lever fail other than from a wreck so saying that a brake lever failing and not having brakes doesn't apply) I'd be very much agreeing with you. but in the end it's a lever... the quality comes in when you go down... if it breaks or not... even if it's billet it still could snap... so I'd rather have the life time warranty... at least if it does... I don't have to spend another 170+