Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Northeast Riders

Old 06-11-2010, 07:43 AM   #31
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
Yea i'll make arrangements, im still pissed about missing the rally.

I'll take the turnpike with you if you're comming down that way, its only 15 minutes up the road from me. personally i dont care if we superslab or back road it.
I'll be meeting GM (and who ever else is with him) in State College. We'll take a few decent roads back to my place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma View Post
oh yeah...and I miss Marko.
Such a sweet heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
I live 30 mins from carlise, it all depends when the woman is taking her vacation from from work and wants to go to the beach.

You should come out man. Haven't seen you in a long time.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #32
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra

This looks cool and I will let the wifey know that we will be going. haha Just kidding. will look at the schedule and make sure I have someone to take care of the kiddies. But sounds good.

Caveman

Caveman

caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #33
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma View Post
Yes, I'm officially coming. Yae! ...but that's not the only reason I signed on babe. I've been marinating on it for a while...this just gave me more oomph.
Sweet! If I make it, I might have to see if I still have the old TWF calendar and get an autograph.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #34
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

There are 3 hotels close to my house. One is a Quality Inn and it is $99/night for that weekend. Its an ok place. And literally 60 seconds from my house, and that's if you hit the lone light between here and there.

The other two are about 5 minutes the other direction. Both are brand new. Only been open a year or two. One is a MicroTel or something like that. $89 bucks a night. The other is a Comfort Suites at $140/night. Plasma TV included. No joke.

I'll post links later when I can get on the computer.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:06 PM   #35
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

I'm going. (as long as I'm not on a boat in SF or FL or somewhere) The gf may come as well, even if it's just to get the hell away from the city. She'll depend on her schedule though. I agree the show's really a "one day" deal. Some of the car shows are worth hanging around the whole weekend, but there aren't many interesting vendors or displays at the bike show. Getting in early Saturday is a must for demos. Fridays are just too difficult to get in, and they may pack up early Sunday.

Oh, BTW she's all moved in and doing well- except for a panic attack/meltdown/bitchstreak the other night. Business as usual I suppose, and understandable with getting jerked around at work and dealing with traffic. GOT TO find her a hobby. She doesn't know what to do with only working one job.

It might be interesting for any riders to take our bikes, and pack all the SOs into a car for a slab ride from the east to H'Burg. That way they can chill and we can enjoy the ride on some back roads.

Last edited by Phenix_Rider; 06-11-2010 at 09:11 PM..
Phenix_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:10 PM   #36
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Looks like we could have a good size crowd. We will be throwing down at my place on Saturday. Well I will be...you all are welcome to join.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #37
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
I'm going. (as long as I'm not on a boat in SF or FL or somewhere) The gf may come as well, even if it's just to get the hell away from the city. She'll depend on her schedule though. I agree the show's really a "one day" deal. Some of the car shows are worth hanging around the whole weekend, but there aren't many interesting vendors or displays at the bike show. Getting in early Saturday is a must for demos. Fridays are just too difficult to get in, and they may pack up early Sunday.

Oh, BTW she's all moved in and doing well- except for a panic attack/meltdown/bitchstreak the other night. Business as usual I suppose, and understandable with getting jerked around at work and dealing with traffic. GOT TO find her a hobby. She doesn't know what to do with only working one job.

It might be interesting for any riders to take our bikes, and pack all the SOs into a car for a slab ride from the east to H'Burg. That way they can chill and we can enjoy the ride on some back roads.

Uhhhh. does she, i donno, RIDE?
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:40 PM   #38
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
Uhhhh. does she, i donno, RIDE?
Not a chance. Might get her into softball though. The company team desperately needs females.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:02 PM   #39
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

this is when i miss being in OH, but then again, i am 17 miles from amazing roads now

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:54 AM   #40
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

I think I can avoid g/f entanglements and make it up.