Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Track

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2010, 09:45 PM   #1
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Default NJMP report 5/8

Just got homea little while ago and I am burnt and tired.

All in all an ok day.

Getting out of here friday was a nightmare couldnt get my suspension done and didnt even know if my bike would start. I go tdelayed leaving NY due to a lot of little things and we got crushed in NYC traffic. We finally get down there unload the bike and change the oil in the dark then hed off for dinner.

We get there this morningI gas he bike up and fire it up and it starts and runs then it shut off and gas spilled out, I didnt connect the fuel pump disconnect properly so I secure that and alls good, Was a rush to get teched ad make my first session but I got out in time.

Had a litlte oh shit moment when my tire slid on me on my warm up lap. I was prety anxious since it was a brand new bike to me. rest of the session was ok but am way off my pace. I just worked on my lines and got more acustomed to the bike. Coaches helped me out some too which was nice and twice yelled at me about pitting out, one wa smy fault the other time he said I never signaled but I signaled like 4 times that I was pitting out.

Thats about it for now, I will have some action shots in a few days and will add more later, I am going ot eat dinner and go to bed since I am beat and am going to the met game tomorrow

heres a few pics of me and the bike.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 114-1476_IMG.JPG (181.8 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg 114-1477_IMG.JPG (196.4 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 114-1478_IMG.JPG (149.1 KB, 52 views)
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote