Old 12-08-2010, 04:02 PM   #1
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets
Default More TSA "stuff"

Did y'all see this one?

http://www.infowars.com/welcome-home...-our-soldiers/

Quote:
As the Chalk Leader for my flight home from Afghanistan, I witnessed the following:
When we were on our way back from Afghanistan, we flew out of Baghram Air Field. We went through customs at BAF, full body scanners (no groping), had all of our bags searched, the whole nine yards. Our first stop was Shannon, Ireland to refuel. After that, we had to stop at Indianapolis, Indiana to drop off about 100 folks from the Indiana National Guard. That’s where the stupid started.

First, everyone was forced to get off the plane-even though the plane wasn’t refueling again. All 330 people got off that plane, rather than let the 100 people from the ING get off. We were filed from the plane to a holding area. No vending machines, no means of escape. Only a male/female latrine.
It’s probably important to mention that we were ALL carrying weapons. Everyone was carrying an M4 Carbine (rifle) and some, like me, were also carrying an M9 pistol. Oh, and our gunners had M-240B machine guns. Of course, the weapons weren’t loaded. And we had been cleared of all ammo well before we even got to customs at Baghram, then AGAIN at customs.
The TSA personnel at the airport seriously considered making us unload all of the baggage from the SECURE cargo hold to have it reinspected. Keep in mind, this cargo had been unpacked, inspected piece by piece by U.S. Customs officials, resealed and had bomb-sniffing dogs give it a one-hour run through. After two hours of sitting in this holding area, the TSA decided not to reinspect our Cargo-just to inspect us again: Soldiers on the way home from war, who had already been inspected, reinspected and kept in a SECURE holding area for 2 hours. Ok, whatever. So we lined up to go through security AGAIN.
This is probably another good time to remind you all that all of us were carrying actual assault rifles, and some of us were also carrying pistols.

So we’re in line, going through one at a time. One of our Soldiers had his Gerber multi-tool. TSA confiscated it. Kind of ridiculous, but it gets better. A few minutes later, a guy empties his pockets and has a pair of nail clippers. Nail clippers. TSA informs the Soldier that they’re going to confiscate his nail clippers. The conversation went something like this:
TSA Guy: You can’t take those on the plane.
Soldier: What? I’ve had them since we left country.
TSA Guy: You’re not suppose to have them.
Soldier: Why?
TSA Guy: They can be used as a weapon.
Soldier: [touches butt stock of the rifle] But this actually is a weapon. And I’m allowed to take it on.
TSA Guy: Yeah but you can’t use it to take over the plane. You don’t have bullets.
Soldier: And I can take over the plane with nail clippers?
TSA Guy: [awkward silence]
Me: Dude, just give him your damn nail clippers so we can get the f**k out of here. I’ll buy you a new set.

Soldier: [hands nail clippers to TSA guy, makes it through security]

To top it off, the tsa demanded we all be swabbed for “explosive residue” detection. Everyone failed, [go figure, we just came home from a war zone], because we tested positive for “Gun Powder Residue”. Who the F**K is hiring these people?

This might be a good time to remind everyone that approximately 233 people re-boarded that plane with assault rifles, pistols, and machine guns-but nothing that could have been used as a weapon.

Can someone please tell me What the F**K happened to OUR country while we were gone?

Sgt. Mad Dog Tracy

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:05 PM   #2
CasterTroy

Another WIN for "Lowest bid" contractors for the Gubment
Old 12-08-2010, 04:08 PM   #3
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Unfucking-real.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:12 PM   #4
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Sounds like it will be appearing on Snopes soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:21 PM   #5
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Why do you say that

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:28 PM   #6
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
Why do you say that

Sounds a little too over the top and has all the elements the typical fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:50 PM   #7
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

WTF We never land at a civilian airport in the states on the way home. We flew directly to Ft. Campbell airfield, walked off the plane, and met our families.

The national guard guys getting dropped off at a civilian airfield with their weapons and gear sounds kinda retarded.

Last edited by tallywacker; 12-08-2010 at 04:52 PM..
tallywacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #8
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra

Quote:
I sure as hell hope so. I would like to think that the commander in charge of that transit home would have had this kind of thing taken care of and handled by actual military security detail. I hate this crap about flying. Really makes it a pain to move around the country. If it hadn't been for some damn retarded ass terrorists that just had to make thier point with civillian airliners. Why the hell couldn't they have used damn military transports? At least then they would have said lets just hire more military folks and have a larger security detail at all airfields.

Caveman

caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:56 PM   #9
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Sounds a little too over the top and has all the elements the typical fake.
It because his name is Mad Dog, isn't it?

That's a very common name among many farming villages in the plain states.

Elitist east coast prick.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:58 PM   #10
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

My ex flew into SEA-TAC with his unit, straight from where ever the fuck he was.

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote