Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 01-05-2011, 02:47 AM   #1
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tached1000rr View Post
SEC is the best football conference in my opinion...
HELL of a fucking game. Jeez oh man. First half dominance, followed by Arkansas dominance in the second. When we couldn't get that last first down after the timeout and had to punt, my immediate thought went to what I said earlier in the thread about mallet making a last minute drive. Then the blocked punt... We were absolutely crushed. When that pick landed, I think you could feel all of columbus shake and then take a deep breath.

What a cooky game though. The fumble touchdown. The helicopter tackle. The non safety safety? Buckeyes dropping like flies to injury. The blocked punt.

Oh and... fuck all y'all sec haters.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:57 AM   #2
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

Go buckeyes

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:46 AM   #3
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

what is the fuckeyes record against SEC? oh yeah 1-9.. IMPRESSIVE - NOT..

And what was Pryor's answer to not going pro next year? Sounded like fuck you ohio state to me.. Maybe he can back up Tebow at Denver to become a better person..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:51 AM   #4
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post

And what was Pryor's answer to not going pro next year? Sounded like fuck you ohio state to me.. Maybe he can back up Tebow at Denver to become a better person..
Pryor realy screwed himself withthis suspension. Hes def not ready for the NFL and withthe other QB's comming out he prolly wouldnt be drafted. Now his draft status will be hurt because of the suspension and for missing 5 games as a senior.

A lot of analysts or just OSU fans realy have a hard on for him but I am not convinced he will be succesful playing on sundays.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #5
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Quote:

Someone is a bit bitter I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Pryor realy screwed himself withthis suspension. Hes def not ready for the NFL and withthe other QB's comming out he prolly wouldnt be drafted. Now his draft status will be hurt because of the suspension and for missing 5 games as a senior.

A lot of analysts or just OSU fans realy have a hard on for him but I am not convinced he will be succesful playing on sundays.
Fuck no man. Everyone in columbus knows that he is a functioning retard. I'll give him that he has god given athletic ability in fucking boatloads. But as far as the mental ability or composure to be an nfl quarterback, no. I think he will be turned into a wide receiver ala antwon randal el. Did you see some of the rushed throws lsat night? Pathetic and scary.

I want Braxton Miller to start and just tear up.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Old 01-05-2011, 11:48 AM   #6
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
Gotcha.

It just gets me how when that group of starters of OSU fvcked up recently and got into trouble...Coach Tressel decides to let them play in the bowl game and decides to suspend them for the first 5 games NEXT season...WTF ?!?!? 4 of those teams are cupcakes and what if these players decide not to return at all ? What a joke...Tressel just wanted to beat an SEC team and to him that was more important.
The university doesn't hand ot the suspension btw. Tressel had nothing to do with it. The ncaa hands out suspensions, and could have suspended them for the bowl game but didn't. The infractions were not in this current season, so technically they werent inelligable for the bowl.

What stops them from leaving? Nothing. But you look like a giant shithead when you go back against tress. 4 out of 5 players apologized on national tv or radio after the game. Once you win the game who cares, but they all seemed genuine.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Old 01-06-2011, 10:15 AM   #7
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
The university doesn't hand ot the suspension btw. Tressel had nothing to do with it. The ncaa hands out suspensions, and could have suspended them for the bowl game but didn't. The infractions were not in this current season, so technically they werent inelligable for the bowl.

What stops them from leaving? Nothing. But you look like a giant shithead when you go back against tress. 4 out of 5 players apologized on national tv or radio after the game. Once you win the game who cares, but they all seemed genuine.
Ok then I stand corrected on who handed out the suspension...I have read that it was the NCAA BUT it's still BS that they didn't sit out for the bowl game...it was all about $$$$...the NCAA didn't want to lose knowing that if these 5 guys... with most of them being starters sitting out less people would be interested in watching the game.

Once they were caught...why skip a game that you know they are all going to play in and suspend them for 5 games in an entirely different season when there is a chance that they won't even be there ? Yep...that's BS.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:42 AM   #8
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
Someone is a bit bitter I see.

Fuck no man. Everyone in columbus knows that he is a functioning retard. I'll give him that he has god given athletic ability in fucking boatloads. But as far as the mental ability or composure to be an nfl quarterback, no. I think he will be turned into a wide receiver ala antwon randal el. Did you see some of the rushed throws lsat night? Pathetic and scary.

I want Braxton Miller to start and just tear up.
Not bitter at all. Out of the 12 Big 10 teams I can go to any University and watch a game and have some good natured fun with the fans being a Michigan fan - even Michigan State - except of Columbus - home of the poor sports. Down with the fuckeyes and their lack of class, honor, tradition or anything remotely resembling a quality organization. Bitter no. Hatred yes. And I look forward to the near future when the Wolverines get their shit together and smash the fuckeyes to pieces once again, like they deserve - take it and fucking like it bitches.

Old 01-06-2011, 10:29 AM   #9
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Quote:
Not bitter at all. Out of the 12 Big 10 teams I can go to any University and watch a game and have some good natured fun with the fans being a Michigan fan - even Michigan State - except of Columbus - home of the poor sports. Down with the fuckeyes and their lack of class, honor, tradition or anything remotely resembling a quality organization. Bitter no. Hatred yes. And I look forward to the near future when the Wolverines get their shit together and smash the fuckeyes to pieces once again, like they deserve - take it and fucking like it bitches.
Dude, you sound like a fucking 4 year old. Waahhhh those bad people in columbus made fun of me!!!! Come the fuck on. We are rivals. I've been to the Big house for 3 games. Dont even try to tell me that I wasnt cussed out, flicked off, yelled at in the stands.

You want to talk about rude fans though.... Wisconsin. Goddamn, I've had shit THROWN at me in Madison.

I hope to god your team gets their shit together. Its a joke. The quality of athlete is terrible (thanks to rich rod's system, i get that). The games are a complete bore. I went to every game from 03-08. I wont even waste the money to go to them until UM shows some promise. I'd rather go see Wisconsin, Iowa, or MSU, or a non conference Miami/USC/Colorado... or the new Nebraska game. Could be interesting with a new coach, but I still think you are a few years off.

No tradition?

Quality organization? Honor? Really..... http://www.usnews.com/blogs/paper-tr...-michigan.html
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold

Last edited by Porkchop; 01-06-2011 at 10:34 AM..
Old 01-06-2011, 08:35 AM   #10
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post

i hope not - he is a piece of shit.. him and teblow can go to hell and die..