Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 12-13-2008, 11:45 PM   #31
Racerboy
The Other White Meat

Moto: 1997 Cadillac Seville SLS

Germany was the best!! Stay right or get rear ended and its YOUR OWN FAULT, like it or not!!!

The fucking Blue-Hairs here in SoFla are the worst...looking like the little Bee-Hive=Woman in Ferris Beullers Day Off, hands above the head at the top of the steering wheel, barely able to see over the dash board, weaving back and forth, not knowing or caring there are others on the road, especially motorcyclists, just hoping to make it to the next stop in the tawdry little day of Bingo Parlor Hoping before having to change into the next pair of Depends.

www.CheckeredFlagOils.com
954-975-BIKE (2453)
623-850-1OIL (1645)
Racerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:12 PM   #32
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
This almost got my friend offed and dead.

We were heading home from campus, him on his R6, and me in my cage behind. We were riding at a good rate speed in the right lane on a very curved section of 670 thru downtown. Some old bitch in a green Honda comes from an on ramp and merges instantly without looking/seeing him. His front wheel was basically equal with her back door handle. So seeing the immanent accident, I quickly cut into the left lane to cut off a SUV to give him an escape route. So at this point he had gotten over safely and was just comprehending what just happened... when the same bitch puts on her blinker and starts darting over into the left lane.... with him riding right next to her. Since it was downtown, there was no shoulder, only a concrete wall off of the white line. So as she is basically 1/2 way into his lane without noticing him, he reached over and pounds on her window 3 times. So the honda darts back over into the right lane.... and this oblivious bitch has the audacity to roll down her window and flick HIM off....

By that time I was passed supprised. I was pissed. So when he got done telling her to fuck off and went tearing off, I pulled up and told her to use her fucking eyes, etc... which she didnt like too much. But at the same time, all it would have taken was him to run out of room, get offed, and get run over by about 10 cars behind us. No doubt he would have been dead....
I had some old fuck in a mini-van pull right out in front of me... he was so close to me I smacked his mirror while swerving around him. He had the balls to yell at me out the window at a stop sign.

No idea how I kept from pulling the old fuck out throught the window, tearing off his head, and shitting down his neck.

Must be getting old and calming down I guess.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:44 PM   #33
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
Who remembers the video (about 2 years old) of American soldiers driving a Humvee in Iraq?

They basically run into the back of anyone in front of them until the car moves over.

I'd like to use that approach here.
This one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXl3P...eature=related
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote